Reviews for For You
AlAsher chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
WOW
That was so moving. Your layout was excellent and the angst was just pouring out.
The fact that Shannon said Jeff and him had never done anything came as a blow, that must have ached, to not be able to have someone you loved because of someone else's carelessness.
I actually felt a tear slip at the last little bit, when Jeff cut himself to be with Shannon. It was just so Shakespere, and how can anyone not adore Shakespere?
Excellent work, you just gotta keep this writing of yours up.
Al Woe Asher
Super Bunny chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
OMG...that was a great story. Yet, it was also sad about Shanny and Jeff. Again another great story by you.
Super Bunny
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Aw, well writing gurl.
~Super Skittz~
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Oh, my stomach clenched up at the end of that. How sad, and this story is still amazing. Shannon how? I've heard that song in another fic and I love the lyrics "So kill me with the love you won't give to me, pack the wound with salt, I need to feel it bleed. Another point onto your list girl, most original in the way that Jeff died... Please keep up your writing girl, you have everything going for you right now in my eyes, and I'm am willing to read EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that you write Hearts.
~Continue to Exist to Inspire, Like You Always Do For Me~
~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
KazzaXTreme chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Dude that is so sad it nearly made me cry... I feel so sorry for jeffy weffy!
JeffAndShannon chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Oh! So sad! Very well written, as usual.
xtremediva chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Wow, another great story, I'm glad I was able to help, I love that song, infact I love the whole Cd, all the songs rock and so does the band. I had tears in my eyes at the end of the story, Jeff and Shannon are my favorite m/m couple. That song works well for both m/m and het couples. I hope you're feeling a little better, and if I come up with any more song fic ideas I'll let you know. Keep up the gteat writing.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Only word that I can say fits this is "WOW". You blew my mind with this one it is wonderful. I wish I could write anything half as good as this. Please write more of these soon. Love all of your stories.