Reviews for Bar Tales: Goodbye
zeltronica chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Excellent fic'
Hawkinsmith chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Darn you. Don't write something this temptingly good and say you are going to write more, and not do it. That was the worst fakeout ever! Write more! OR SUFFER MY WRATH. lol

No, seriously, this was a neat idea and a good fic. Write more please.
Warmurk chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Hum, far from shabby i must say. :) Your style impresses me, it's detailed and easy flowing, yet snappy and fast passed - it doesnt drag on and there isn't a boring moment. I found myself hanging onto every word without even realising! At first glance this seems a little deprived of actions - but not all stories need that to be good, eh? Good job, well done!
-Amy.
PS- would you mind checking my story out? It's also about Urd, and the summaries inside. :) Cheers!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Nice to see Urd's not being completely altruistic. 8)
More seriously, this looks like a nice framework for you to tell stories. Let's see what you do with it.
T3h Toby-Chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Wow. This is very well written, and perfectly paced. Your writing is definietely executed well enough to keep a reader interested. Keep up the good work.
I like the way you incorporated all of Urd's reasoning without making it get in the way. Her thoughts are well woven into the plot, and, like I said, it stays interesting.
So, I look forward to more of your writing. Ja ne!