Reviews for Summers Requiem
creativesm75 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
nice
Turquoise Girl chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
That was cool. I liked how Summers told the little things to each of her friends and Spike, just enough to make a difference. It was kind of sad that she jumped in Buffy's place, but I knew that they couldn't both stay alive. Summers would have had a hard time - if not impossible - to adjust to the past, before everything went all 1984 (the book) on everything magic. Good story.

TG
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was a chilling start. Good, but chilling. I was surprised that the bad guy was Kennedy, but it makes sense. She came from a wealthy background, right? If so, then she obviously (or rather her family) has the connections to steer things to this future.

TG
Z-L.B chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Funny, I don't know what to say other then I loved the story. It was short yes but seemed to take on a angle on things i never thought of before... When I first read the summery I thought this was going to be another author's attempt to 'right all the wrongs' but instead she just put in to motion a few key changes and what a difference. I really liked that. ~ZLB
SunnyD chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
Absolutely loved but I love all your work so i should have expected excellence from this story.
ERG chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
hey good story nice to see how it ended.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
I'm sorry that you're implying that all it took for Buffy to love a vampire was his soul. If that were all that was needed, she would have loved Xander, Willow, Giles or Riley or at least never stopped trying to make it work with Angel. This is a facile argument that all Spuffys make and I was hoping to avoid seeing it in your story. :(
adamsjo75 chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
sweet. i love a happy ending.
SouthernRain chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
Hehe! Great ending. I love the balance between the "heavy" begining and the light-hearted ending. Really great story!
SAB6 chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
good story.
teaonthestairs chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
Hey,
I loved these last two chapters. Chapter 4 was really tear worthy, but chapter 5 just had the right about of Humor to cheer us up. Anyhow excellent jobs more stuff soon.
ERG chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
oh my god, oh my god. please write more, please write more. i know i sound like an idiot. but its a gd story and i would like to know eher its going.
p.s i hope this doesnt mean youve stopped with sweet child because i am a reader and fan of the weathered series too.
skyz chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
Interesting. I have to say I'm loving this. I wonder what happened so that the future was like it was. I can't wait to see what happenes. Great.
skyz
skyz chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Wow! I like this. I mean I really like this. Great start. Good concept.
skyz
teaonthestairs chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
Hey,
This was fantasic! I loved the chapters with Both Buffy in it but the start was my favourite chapter. I like how future Buffy is Summers. And how shes going to keep Xander and Anya togather. Oh and the last bit with Spike! That was gorgous! Anyhow please update very soon.