Reviews for I Cried
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Oh my gosh this is so sad. I love Fanfiction poetry but good ones are hard to find now days and this was so beautiful written, captured Xander beautifully (Hmm I keep writing beautiful... weirdness) ANyhow I wish there had been more aknowelment of Anya's death everyone was just like 'no mall!' and I was like ANYA! Okay I'm entering scary stage. Seeya.
dont-give-me-a-pen chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
wow, you're good. i'm recommending you to all my fanfic friends.
i-hate-AUs chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow, make me sad why don't you? I don't cry cos I'm a manly man, but yeah... pretty depressing. In a good way, of course, cos who wouldn't be sad about Anya dying? It was good to see what Xander was feeling during all those hard times. You're great at writing poems, you should do more of them! Great work.
love Seb.
BlueSqueak chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Great story. I really think this says a lot about parts of Xander's character that the show never really explored. it was so sad to see Anya go.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Gah, this is so sad. But so beautiful too. You know how I feel about poems after 'Chosen' to do with Anya and Xander, heehhe. I would give you my favourite lines, but that would mean saying the whole thing, cos it was perfect. Getting a little teary here, though. Now thinking about it, I'm getting depressed again. Poor Xandy, always trying to be the manly man and not cry, but he's also too sensitive to turn those emotions away, and you conveyed this very well. I feel so sorry for him in the last verse, cos he lost Anya! Please write more stuff like this, and I'll love you forever. Let me just add this to my favourite stories list...