Reviews for RK Answering Machines
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
That was nice,but I think you should do a Yuyu spin on this and send it to me directly.I can't wait to see what you can come with...for example...(kuwabara:Urameshi!I'm gonna beat you down,you punk!) reached me,sorry I can't answer the phone right now,I'm too busy kicking Kuwabara's if this Keiko,I'll try to make it up to you later.)something like ?And thanks.
Mrs. Taty Himura 12 chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
HI! Hahahahaha, this was really funny! You're a good !
scythe195 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
LOL. off to read more!
Tatara Rose chapter 8 . 12/4/2004
*laughs* good job! My favorite one would have to be the Yu yu Hakusho one...This fic was hilarious...I hope you keep up the gopod work in future fics!

Bye bye

Tatara Rose
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
FUNNY
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
sesshy FAT! that's WRONG
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
oh my, will frank leasve our beloced char aloine?
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
i would love to be in the fic, my name is jasmine, and i'm jazzywolf, plz email me
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
HAHAHA
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
poor misao, will she find aoshi-sama?
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
i like
battousaisgurl chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
EK i feel absolutely terrible. I am your bestest buddy and it took me this long to finally comment one one of your best stories ever. i feel horrible. you forgive me. *puppy eyes* YIPPY i knew you would _ anyway g2g. great storie. neva-chan
Miburo kid chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
Whahahaha very funny. Very unique. My cuz says and I quote: -what the #$% is wrong with u! u r 2 funny, i have 2 kill u... nobody can beat my sense of humour...- Don't mind him he's just silly, please leave a message at the end of the beep
Littlepup chapter 8 . 7/30/2004
*tears* I'm gonna miss this fic *more tears* Once again, CONGRADULATIONS! This was a awesomely funny story and now I shall highly recommend it to others. Good Luck in any new stories and arigatou for the beat laugh I've had this month. Again, thank you and GOOD NIGHT, I mean good afternoon, or shut up!
Sakura Butterfly chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
oh my gosh! i can't believe this will be my LAST review for this story! *screams* NO! anyways, the battousai and saitou and aoshi and misao ones were my FAVORITES in this!

hiei and kurama calling kenshin! Oh my gosh -

i wish this story could go on, but as the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end. *sigh* well, *add to favorite story list* -