Reviews for RK Answering Machines
ShimeiValentine chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
Oh! I want an OC of mine to be in this fic! Uh...lets see, she is about suzume's age..her name is Shimei Himoura, and yes, she is related to Kenshin...She is Kenshin's daughter! So uh, please out her in! !
serpentilewitch chapter 7 . 1/31/2004
OMG, I thought the naraku one and fluffy ones were the most funniest ones in this chap! Also, *I'm still laughing from the Sessie one!*, I thought that part where Aoshi was married before he was sober was also hilarious. Please update soon!
serpentilewitch chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
I absolutely LOVED this one:
BEP This is Inuyasha, I ain't here so f* off. If you're Miroku, I'll kill you when I get back, if you're Sango I'll kill him when I get back, if you're Shippo I'll beat you when I get back, if your Kagome...well...Ahem *can practically HEAR him blushing* Yeah. If you're some sick f* of a demon, well, yeah...Kill you later. If you're Naraku or my idiot brother, I'll slice you up when I get home. NOW F* OFF! BEP
That was, in a manner of speaking, simply beautiful.
serpentilewitch chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
LOL! I can just PICTURE Kenshin in the bushes, pink gi, white hakama and all, holding the phone. hehe, lol. great job so far.
serpentilewitch chapter 3 . 1/31/2004
lol, despite being very hilarious, I think this sounded more like refriderator notes, or very very short, mostly one sided phone conversations and less like answering machine messges. Anyways, it was still funny and that's what's important.
serpentilewitch chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
lol, Shishio's message was funny and vaguely demented. Soujirou's was funny, too.
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
lol, that was HILARIOUS! lol. gotta read more right now, but just a note, I think Kaoru might've said something more. Although she -is- pretty straightforward.
Niako chapter 7 . 1/29/2004
it made me laugh so much i almost feel out of mi chair
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 7 . 1/27/2004
HA! LOVE IT! but you need more megumi in this one, and add like mai and téa and like i said some YYH characters. and videl, and sango! update soon!
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
i loved this one too, but ya gotta add some YYH into this!
and, can u pls. R&R some of my fics?
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
i read this too, but, it's be real funny if sano pranked megumi or saito, and someone pranked aoshi or kenshin. many "…" and "ororororo"s
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
hahahahahahahahahaha! this rules! but, if you put gohan in here, have him say something about Videl!
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
i read this before, i just didnt review! i like this one a lot! funniness
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
funny!
Kawai Lara-Chan chapter 7 . 1/11/2004
wow... i'm sorry. my sombrero totally screwed up on you *pouts*
oh well! great chapter!