Reviews for Darkened Dreams
Candace chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! It was so sad! :'(
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
To Inikawatia:
Hi, thanks for reviewing. About the OOC thing, it's impossible to make Samara seem OOC. They never show her personality, besides the point that she likes to torture people but knows it's wrong. Even if you see it in any way, it doesn't mean that that is her real personality. No Sadakos in this. This is The Ring, an entirely different movie spawned from it (even if it is a remake...)
I never said she was a monster. I tried to make her seem nicer in this. Aidan realized that she ISN'T a monster. Maybe you should re-read that part...
Hehe, although it might be cute, I don't plan on writing anything of that sort... Hm... maybe one day I'll be inspired enough O.o;; You never know!
Again, thanks for reviewing! Happy Holidays!
-Samara-chan _
Inikawatia chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Uh, hello? Out of character enough? Jeez. But it was cute for the most part. I don't believe that's how Samara is though. She seemed OOC.
She's not a monster!
And why can't Aiden be with her, that's really cute, you need to find some way to make a Samara/Aiden fic.
Um...
Um...
Bye
Inikawatia
GinOhami chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Love the story! Gave me chills . . .
Absolute Kyoshiro chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
AAHH! MOMMY! Parents out of town. . . One o' clock. . . *turns on lamp quickly and turns around; threat of pencil. . .*
*shivers* Um. . . I think I may want to read the rest of your demented horror. . . Tommorrow. When it's not dark and raining. . .
Nice story, by the way!
MarcFan chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
(Bawling her eyes out) I WISH AIDEN AND SAMARA COULD BE TOGETHER! THIS FIC MADE ME CRY! WHA! *Runs out of the room crying*
Marc:...I will NEVER forgive you for this! *Runs to comfort her*
Marc's mah baby
open eyes chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
how sad :( but good story!
Marochre chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Very nice... Very very nice. Well, nice in the sense of well written, not romantic nice or anything LOL. anywho, you ARE taking over the Ring section. people prolly feel intimidated!