Reviews for Forget
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is great, and I think that it really describes Jiraiya's emotions
freewolf17 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I LOVED this ficlet! That last sentence made me shiver! I also loved the bit where they made the vow, if it was cannon it would leave me to believe that Orochi had it planned all along... The only problem was when you said that Orochi went off to form his own country, he didn't found hos own country. Just his own Gakure in the land of Rice Fields, which was later renamed The Land of Sound, after the Gakure.

Wal

Fw
forgetmenot87 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I really like the impact of this story. The clincher hits you just as hard as it did the very first time we discovered Jiraiya's pain and the tragic past of the Sannin. However, I think that you should maybe think about Orochimaru's part in this. His feelings are not as well portrayed as Jiraiya's, and you didn't give us a new take on his point of view. Aside from that, I loved your story. I believe that I actually flinched a little at the last sentence. Thank you for writing it!
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
TT_TT This was really good! I love stories about the sannin, and this was one of the better ones i've found. Good job!
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
How touching.
taddia chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
awesome!
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Oh. My. Freakin'. God. This is the BEST insight into the lives of the Sannin I have EVER read. Seriously, it is amazing, and it totally KICKS BUTT.

...I love it.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This is WITHOUT A DOUBT the best, most introspective, and appropriate view into the Three Sannin's past via Jiraiya I have ever read. WONDERFUL JOB!
horse-angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Simply amazing. (Keep up the good work)
Kiryuu chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That was very touching. Awesome fanfic.
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
this is a great story. You have such great and original images!

Tsunade, on the other hand, fell for you like a rock. that was a great line.

It looks like you wrote

the first sannin fic, way to go. I really enjoyed it.
niver chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I'm so enar crying.
chonaku chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
it's too good. I enjoy this fic But it's unhappy ...like their history...
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Sarah: . that was ... wierd. but it was okay too.
Ulat Bulu chapter 1 . 5/12/2006