Reviews for The Promise
Rociel chapter 1 . 2/17
Hi!

You don't have to fix something that does not need fixing.

This is a very touching story. You made me cry...
jamie chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
the singing part was boring.
ILoveTrunksBriefs chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was lovely! I love how you included chichi's pregnancy with goten and how descriptive you were with her feelings. You're a wonderful writer!
aljnaz chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this was so cute! It was sweet and sad at the same time, I was conflicted during the whole entire thing! LOVE THIS TO DEATH :)
Shinsun chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Im not usually one for canon pairing fanfic, but this was just lovely. i was nearly brought to tears when ChiChi sang the same song as Goku. i just... beautiful.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
this was really good, i liked it a lot
Rocker-Scene chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
oh such a beautiful story, I nearly cry in some parts of it
SoulOfALioness chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Wow that was so sad and sweet. this is so one of my favourite one shots and, thanks to you, the song is also one of my faves. I played it in the background while I was reading and sung along when Chi chi was singing to baby Goten. Your a great writer and that song fit perfectly with the story. Keep it up -
BansheeGirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Hey! I finally got around to reviewing this fic! Anyway, I just have to say that this fic is REALLY good. It is very well written, and I eagerly await the release of the many more fics I KNOW that you're going to write! Even if I have to come and FORCE you to type while i annoyingly breathe over your shoulder to make sure you aren't just surfing around on reading other ppl's stories!

mwahahahahahaha!

*ahem*, well, that's it for now!

Till Next Time,

~BansheeGirl.
sweety gal chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Great job! I thought this fic. was really good!
tragichero chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
very nice, not too much else i can say:-)