Reviews for Make Him Move On
Jamsey chapter 29 . 5/2/2007
aw, poor jack is so ubber confused. lol, and his ego is definately showing in this chappy. lol.

so, will and ana finally, and i mean FINALLY make a move on each other. jack is in love with june, but doesnt want to admit it. and there is something between june and norrington. i think maybe a past relationship, or a lil fling of emotion, of the courting manner of course, before she took off from port royal. and now, she has to go back to her dearest daddy, and jack is going to take off with the map. wow, quiet the chappy. loved it

hearts

me
SparrowMuse chapter 29 . 4/30/2007
Oh my God! I must admit that though I'm new at this (the site and everything) this is the most hilarious thing I have ever read! That last line, please! I laughed so hard that I think I woke my neighbours (It's 3,16 a.m., they won't be very happy, I'm guessing).

Anyway, I got to this story from one of piewacket's, and I just finished reading it from here. As soon as I wake up tomorrow I'll read the rest and leave my comments, if that's okay with you.

Amazing, really amazing.

~SparrowMuse
Emma chapter 29 . 4/29/2007
Hey, I found your story and I liked it so much! It took me the whole day but I was so entertained! I haven't been kept laughing continuously and "awwed!" like a looser like I have. I'm following because of Will and Ana, of course June and Jack are cute too but I love the story with Will and Ana. Please update soon.
Queso Blanco chapter 29 . 4/29/2007
Yay, another update. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter. I can't believe it's almost over. But then again, that's what sequels are for.
felicitousmomento chapter 29 . 4/29/2007
ahaha

nice

well

update asap as usual
CharlieBlackNails chapter 29 . 4/28/2007
M. Will: hot, sweaty, and shirtless...just how I like him! I thank you kindly for that precious bit of Ana/Will lovin', you know how much I was looking forward to it! And “Will men who are almost as handsome as me STOP ENTERING THE BLOODY ROOM?” is perhaps my favorite line from the sequel (so far, of course ;)). And only one more chapter! No! At least will there be some hot Ana-Will-finally-DOING IT acting? Perhaps? Maybe? For me?

Anywho, lovely lovely chappie, PAL.
brunette-lady23 chapter 29 . 4/28/2007
Oh, I love this chappie! Yet again, it is beautifully written! Will and Ana are so freakin' adorable together! I luh-huv the last line too! I can't wait for the next update! :)
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 29 . 4/28/2007
lol, but i don't think Commodor or anyone related to the Commodor could even be close to being almost as handson and sexy as Jack! update soon!

~Black Wolf-Dog~
Pirate Gyrl chapter 29 . 4/28/2007
ah, once again another great chapter! the beginning was absolutely wonderful. honestly i wasn't surprised that ana jumped him. he's toyed with her emotions so she finally did something about it. yay her! and, uh oh, what is jack planning? he's going to be mean and leave her without the map isn't he? he's such a boob if he does. anyway, even though it's almost over, i can't wait for the next chapter! and since this semester's over, maybe you could update soon? maybe? make a loyal fan happy? :P
anastasia walker chapter 29 . 4/28/2007
Oh, you have done it again, you minx! Lovely chapter! I cannot wait until we reunite again over the summer to work on the sequel! It will be delightful, I assure you! Miss you bunches!
senatorsarah chapter 29 . 4/28/2007
That was brilliant! Nothing's better to cheer me up than reading one of your chap's! Do keep on torturing Jack, I absolutely love it Hope that Kade will turn Jack even more jealous as he is already!

Oh and FINALLY Ana decided to get naughty, that wasn't too late lol!

Update soon, it would make my day! Bravo once more!
Deathly Nightshade chapter 29 . 4/28/2007
Ack, sequel! You know that i'll read everything you write _ So hurry up with it, or pirates will come after you
sparrow's strumpet chapter 29 . 4/26/2007
Thank God you updated. I had one of the worst days of my life today, no joke. And a little more of this story was exactly what I needed. Oh, you are an Angel. But you're kidding me right? Only one more chapter to go? Ohh Lord... It's too good to end right here... I hope the sequal incorporates some of the next two movies! Hm... Perhaps this quest for the treasure will coincide with Jack's run in with Davy Jones? I'm dying to find out, no matter what happens!
orlyluv chapter 29 . 4/26/2007
HAHAHAHA That was so funny, loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter and for the sequel!
HavingSaidThat chapter 29 . 4/26/2007
Loved this chapter~

Sorry to see it ending, however I anxiously await the sequal (and the final chapter).

Thank you!