Reviews for Make Him Move On
lumien chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
oh i wish there was more that is a good story cookies to you! plz hurry up with the next chapter!
novembergrl chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Very creative and would like to see more. Im ashamed to say tho I didnt see "chicago" yet.
jack'n'will fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
HEYHEY
I LOVVE THE SONG THEY SANG! I'M ALITTLE SAD THAT YOU DIDNT POST THE SEQUEL BUT ITS OK! THIS STORY WAS VERY GOOD, CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE AND THE SEQUEL TO MHM!
*CAPTAIN T.G.(Delly)*
fenris-wolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
cool beans man i liked this chapter a lot and considering its the only one youre off to a good start keep it up!
emma436 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
WOW what a start to a story...VERY interesting start. Its good so far, but for future i think you shouldnt put songs from other movies in (although this did work pretty well;) ) Anyways i am one of the MHM fans and PLEASE write the sequel to that soon :)
-emma436
Sandra As Herself chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
That was complete and total awesomeness to the max! Keep up the hellaciously awesome work gurlie! Love ya much!
AbbieNormal182 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
You're back! Yes! :) Well, that's it. I'm happy. :) This is great. I'm so glad you put something else up, because I love the way you write! Anyway. I like June especially, seems like my kind of gal.. :D
Abbie
silverhorizon chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Yeah... I'm sure every POTC fan has read MHM :D and loved it, (how could they not) so you'll be getting reviews for this soon...
get working on the sequel soon, or I may die from having to wait.
Anyways, I like Anastatia's personality... and I think you've got June set up to be like Gallagher, only I think it's great how you've got that she ran away and came back like that... : D update soon!
I liked that little song/performance thing... I think... kinda weird, but slightly fitting, I suppose, did you come up with it all by yerself?
938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63