Reviews for A Man Can Die But Once
Maverick500 chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
Why did Varick Braden help Johnny, and who was the man Andria was talking too
anon chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
Please continue! This an extremely interesting story.
windtalker chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Darn good read so far.

Hope you finish it soon.
Racetrack's Goil chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
Pretty interesting! Keep writing...I love your characters, they sound like ones that really will come out in a Lamour story. Great job.
wraith17 chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
Why don't you do one on the Diamond of Jeru, PLEASE 'cause your EXTREAMLY talented!

Later
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This belongs on
dapunk4christ chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
that was...terrific...genuine...n e ways please review on MY story.
Tensleep chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
Well, this has come far since the last time I reviewed. I am very much enjoying all that I have read and the mystery behind it is exceptionally well written. As last time, I am very much reminded of L'amour's writing style. Though, I have found more to like in these characters than some of his. They're very well developed. I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work!

See ya in the funny papers! Tens
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Well this is certainly interesting! I'm curious as to the unknown person in the family portrait and also who killed the boys' uncle. Can't say I care for the aunt they've already met, nor her family. Ick!

I have one small nitpick to make though. You used centimeters to describe the difference in a boot proint from that of one of your protagonists and I don't believe that was done back in the time frame you're writing in. My recommendation is to change that to inches, but that's the only thing that bugged me about the story.

Great job! *two thumbs up* More please? *hopeful look*
Robin Autumn chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I like the story so far. Keep up the good work!
Roses chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Please write more. It is so wonerful. I can't wait to read it.
Tensleep chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Well, I certianly got a very good read out of this! It's got the L'amour style and I don't think it could have been more catchy than it was! You've set up a great mystery plot and I am looking foreward to reading more! It's just such an odd group to be brothers!The goup has character and personality! I'm hooked! It's a great story and I hope you do continue on with it because it is too good to abandon on chapter one. Keep up the great work!
Louis fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Sounds good so far. Good work.