Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Wrath of Pharaohmon
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
this should be on TV!
Diamondcutter368 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Y'know going back and rereading this with Redux shows how much you've improved as a writer. Got nothing to say but good luck with future endevors and can't wait til Redux finishes.
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
SERIOUSLY! Koji and Koichi are TWINS! Koichi was born about an hour b4 Koji, not a YEAR! Also, he wears white jeans and black shoes!
YamazakiHikari chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
this is a really good story it's awesome!
Taeniaea chapter 44 . 9/8/2012
cool story
DragonKnight15 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Great chapter to read and sorry for the late review. Your story may be even more longer than mines, Yugioh! Dragon Knight Reborn! Volume 1. But besides the point, it was a very good chapter to see those Scrabmon being very strong, but they'll learn who their dealing with are powerful heroes. I like how each scenario brought each hero group together. I wonder how they'll deal with those insect Digimons and their powerful defense. What will the turn out be?
DragonKnight15 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I must say... this is SUPER, ULTIMATE, COOL FANFIC! And there is still more of it! I still got a lot to read, but I'll try!
Aki no Tsuki chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Awesome job on this chapter! It's been awhile since I read a story with Digimon tamers, frontier, yugioh and yu yu hakusho. Once I started reading this chapter, I couldn't stop smiling and freaking out when I read this chapter!
Diamondcutter368 chapter 44 . 12/23/2010
Great story. Finally, a worthwhile crossover. This was worth it. I loved all the character interaction. I read through all this the past week. Consider me a fan of this story. Time to check out your Rajita fic.
nasariu chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Dude I have no idea onwhere you got the digimon names for the digimon frontear characters. Garmmon as i think is actually Lobomon wile Wolfmon is actually KendoGarurumon. Fairymon is actually Kazemon so on and so on.

Don't get me wrong i like what your story so far but did you even use the digidex while writing this? I mean I like the plot cause it actually has one, but I like knowing what digimon I'm reading I can look at the Digidex and confirm what they look like.

Fairymon, KaiserLeomon, Garmmon, Wolfmon, Vritromon none of these digimon exsist.

I realize this review may sound like a flamer, but i asure you it is not. Like your story though it my use a little revising on the characters and such.

If you feel you want to chew me out or reply on what you feel about my Critisism shoot me an email.

But stay cool man.
seanzilla115 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
like the sequel,can't wait to read the prequel.
mangagor chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
... F**KING MAGNIFICENT! i wanted to wait a bit before i started to review this so i wouldn't get too excited too early. ahem anyhow... i'm very impressed by this story and i think i've found something to spend the next 100 hours on! :D feel free to check out my story even though i'm having trouble updating it.
The crossover king chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
How could you call the first chaper short?
Zdood chapter 43 . 11/22/2008
Stupid thing cut off some zeroes... on the site, anyway. I said your stories deserve one thousand plus reviews and three thousand reviews, not ten and thirty, in my previous review. Heh, sorry if it showed up funny in your email or something...
Zdood chapter 44 . 11/21/2008
This may be a little late, but better late than never. I'm no Shakespeare, but I know a great story when I read one, and I must say... this story is AWESOME! You blended the various universes so well, a difficult feat with all the crossovers! I'm definitely a fan of you now, and I look forward to reading your other stories... And, on a side note, the seven pieces of Valmarmon reminds me of Shabranigdo from Slayers. Is that where the idea was born or was it just a coincidence, I wonder? Oh, and for the record, your stories deserve WAY more reviews than they have. Great quality, epic, long, and you're dedicated to finishing them... personally, I feel your stories deserve some 10 reviews, even more the longer they get. Believe me, I've seen stories with over 30 reviews... you definitely deserve that many or more, Kanius-san. Anyways... later, dood. Expect to see more of me in the future...