Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Wrath of Pharaohmon
Alan Wilkinson chapter 35 . 7/7/2005
Great. I finally get some decent idea's for the chapter... while reading it.

Great stuff, Kanius.
fett chapter 35 . 7/6/2005
I found the Star Wars parody funny. The Takato/Kazu scene was also funny.
Yamimaru chapter 35 . 7/6/2005
This chapter was great! The original version of Sailor Moon accurate fact that Haruka and Michiru are lesbians, the antics of a drunken Minako, all of the antics at the Sphinxmon Hotel, and the two dream sequences were great! The last time I read something so funny was a particular chapter of Zero 2: Housemates, by Ultra Sonikku! Though I kinda forgot which chaptter it was.
wildrook chapter 35 . 7/6/2005
That was hilarious. I didn't see the Cornholio line coming. Keep up the good work!
Digi fan chapter 35 . 7/6/2005
Great chapter, I can't beleave duskmon has returned.
Aoi Dragon chapter 35 . 7/5/2005
-_-U Either some one is a big Star Wars fan, or they have just seen Sith and went on a Star Wars Rampage.

Here's a George Lucas haiku thingie:

Dear SSJTakeru,

Excellent job.

From Aoi Dragon

Heh... Yeah... George wrote that to Mark Hamill (except with "good" replacing "excellent" and "love" replacing "from") after Mark wrote his first work.

Carrie Fisher walks on stage, "I'm Mrs. Han Solo and I'm an alcoholic."

Heh. That was a funny tribute. _

Until next time. _

Ja!
Lycosyncer chapter 35 . 7/5/2005
Now that was something fun, with Mina's hillarious drunken antics, Marinedevimon's 'date', and with the star wars antics and the regardless Sonic X cameo, I've experieneced one hell of a fun time and it's a good try of bringing in your first try in comedy.

So, you should do more comedy more often and it will increase your chance in doing other story genres as well.

Now, with that out of the way, I think I got another new idea you would like to hear.

Now, after when the sailors get their powers back, how about you give the ninja morphors to Yugi and all of his friends later on?

Like you see, if The Tamers, The Legendary Warriors, The Sailor Senshi and The Spirit Detectives are gonna take their parts in the final battle with the demon, I say that maybe with the ninja morphors, Yugi and his friends will have a purpose to be in the digital world and can you tell me in future chapters about this idea and the part about them being brainwashed to serve Pharaohmon to bring down Yugi.

Also, my next idea is that even though Pharaohmon will be brought down in this story, I think it will be much more interesting to see that he has some kind of backup plan just incase that the digital priestess will come to stop him and what that plan will be is gonna be up to you.

Knowing Pharaohmon, he'll won't make the same mistakes twice and he'll definitly will go down without one hell of a fight and even the digital priestess will have a hard time fighting him.

Now, I'm done talking and I'll be here waiting for your response.

Anyway see ya and keep it up soon because I am so expecting the sequel to come this fall.
Dark Qiviut chapter 35 . 7/5/2005
! Oh, the INSANITY is roaming in my head!

I REALLY enjoyed this chapter! This was just complete insanity.

The fanservice scene involving Zoe and Jaarin was too hysterical. When I read it, I had a feeling what was going to happen. But when the two peeping toms peaked at them, I couldn't hold the laughter. It was just too hysterical. *laughs*

The Sonic cameo was also funny, especially the part with Knuckles wearing a dress. I fell out of my chair in laughter. I can SO picture it in my head.

And the part of Mina running around nude and drunk. You said don't be offended with it. Are you frickin' KIDDING? That was SO funny! This is every fanboy's dream, seeing a girl running around without her clothes on. The only thing missing are nosebleeds.

All in all, i haven't laughed that hard in quite some time. You and the others did a really great job making this hilarious chapter. MAKE ANOTHER ONE, DAMMIT!
Belletiger chapter 35 . 7/5/2005
Awesome chapter!

Hehehe, that was pretty funny _

I loved the scene with Mizuno blackmailing Hiei, Kaiba's dream and Inumon's unexpected visitor

Jaarin's date was aslo awesome. Poor girl, she will have many nightmares after that XD

Now Koemma mentioned Yusuke's spirit egg, we're going to have Puu ? He's so cute, I wanna hug him *hugging Puu*

THe next battles sounds real interresting. I can't wait to see whats going to happen next :D

See ya in the next chapter
Alan Wilkinson chapter 34 . 7/3/2005
Ha! You go, Omegamon! Whoo!
digi harpy chapter 34 . 6/30/2005
Oh I can't wait till the next chapter. You have to post. It's just amazing!
Silver Warrior chapter 34 . 6/27/2005
whee! This is getting good, though those powers you gave to Minako, Rei, and Lita were corny. Especially since you used the powers of the Ninja Storm Power rangers. I mean, they were the lamest team of them all! Beyond that, excellent fights and duels.
D.K.N chapter 34 . 6/26/2005
Excellent story! I have been reading this story since '04. What particularly caught my interest was the reference to Halo. I recently got an X-Box with Halo 1 & 2, and I have a favor to ask: could you fit in another Halo reference? It could be as subtle as the game being mentioned, or as major as a cameo from a main character (Master Chief, Cortana, Arbiter, Guilty Spark, etc.) Could you please? Thanks.
Crimson G chapter 34 . 6/26/2005
Good chapter. The amazons got on my nerves a bit. Mostly Althenamon, but I hope she reconsiders things more. Woo boy next chapter maybe crazy for all I know. Hope you do a good job.
fett chapter 34 . 6/24/2005
I thought it was funny how the girls reacted to seeing Labramon. The fight between Omegamon and Athenamon was good.
628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »