Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Wrath of Pharaohmon
Digi fan chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
Great chapter, now that they know there weak spots they will win.
Winged Knight chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
I stick with what I said before. I think it would be cool if some random kids got the excess four spirits, but thats just me. Also, when does Yusuke come in and amaze and piss off people? Anyway, keep writing the good ones!
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
This was a good way to continue from where you left off in the last chapter. Hope to see the next chapter in the near future.
Winged Knight chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Will the other frontier digi destined show up? Also, it would be interesting if some other kids got the spirits of grumblemon and the other ones. Keep writing the good ones!
Digi fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow! what a great start to a great story. can't wait for chapter two.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
SWEET! I wanna see more!
max acorn chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
hey man! long time no see! oh well. great start. sounds like this guy is bad news. cant wait for the next chapter.
serenity: tell him.
ma: ok. well since yu gi oh and digimon are mixing, think you can include tyler in the mix? since you are my biggest fan, i will let you in on something; i plan to hook up tyler and serenity! think u can pull it off? oh just for referance;
tyler's spirit forms
h-spirit: infernomon
b-spirit: tigramon
f-spirit: volgamon
thanks man for the shout out!
RUKATO AND TAZUMI FOREVER
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
How come you're using the Japanese names of the Sailor Scouts instead of the dub names like you did with Yugioh, Tamers and Frontier (Don't know much about whatever Yukasho is, though).
Kell Shock chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Let's see... The tamers have their digimon; the digidestined from the frontier have nothing; the duelists have their skills in the card game plus Yami's power over games of chance; the sailor scouts (or sailor scout as we have only seen Sailor Venus so far) have their magical powers; and the spirit detectives (who we have not seen yet) have their spirit powers.
Of these five, I would rank the tamers first in power, followed by the spirit detectives, and then the scouts. The duelists and digidestined are useless unless they can actually summon/change into monsters.
Good start, let if the next chapter is as good.
Update soon, please!
Youkai Youko chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I loved it your story
Its great. Sure thing its going to be in my favs.
Please, writte the next chapter soon.
fett chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
So far this sounds like a good story. I can't wait to see how everybody reacts to having to work together.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Interesting start...
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
So you have finally started working on this story. By what I have read I must say that it seems to be a real interesting story which will most likely get better with each new chapter. Until the next time you update this story, see ya.
628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42