Reviews for Zelda: Legend of the Sam'kemesa
Soj0urner chapter 17 . 1/30
Wonderful story, you may never read this review, but I would like to leave my compliments!
UltimateZeldaPla chapter 17 . 8/11/2019
That was amazing! It changed the way I saw Ocarina of Time! You could do one on Majora's Mask!
just a loz fan chapter 17 . 3/14/2018
although you shall never see my comment i would like to express deep gratitude for making THE BEST FANFIC IN THE HISTORY OF ALL TIME this is soooo good its better than a real novel in fact this could be a real novel i freaking love although its 2018 now i wish to express my deepest gratitude...
thanks man i mean THANK YOU
schell21 chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
I read the comment and thank you for the kind words. It’s an old story but I’m glad it entertains
random chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
love it even though no one will ever read my comment
Terra chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Are you the one who makes the untold origins flash animations? If not, this conclusion was epic, and actually may have started a new timeline in the fact that what is in this chapter would be able to lead up to Untold origins.
zoorobcrash chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I'd love to hear more about the twin mirror mask, like it melting into their skins so they couldn't change back. And I'd love to see what happens now that Saria is Hylian! Pumped for chapter 2!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
The story was awesome the only flaw was majoras had is power in every chapter it lost it at the end of the game
Rainmy chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
this looks really promising! you changed some facts in the game I noticed,thought that makes it more interesting,I'm kind of sad the mask salesman seems to be in the bad side,I always thought of him as a neutral character,not good or bad,or that simply just helps when he is involved...

about the sage thing,not sure if what links says it what you think but I will explain it,both sarias in ecah timeline are sages,but just the future one was awakened as such because hyrule was in danger,so if nothing happens in the past timeline then saria and the rest will live the rest of their lives as normal people.
Anbraxis chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
*pause* I can't... even discribe how I am feeling right now. A great story that exceeded all expectations that I had. Truely one of the best stories that I have read on this site. You managed to weave a tale that fits seamlessly within the Zelda universe and yet make it your own. You left enough unfinished for us to ponder. The stories of the masks... were never finished officaly. I belive that this story is suffecent enough for me to consider the truth. It is good enough to be true. Let's just say that this story made me... happy.

-Anbraxis
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow, that was scary...

I hope Saria won't end hurt in the course of events.
Midnightxwolfx chapter 17 . 8/10/2008
That is a once in a lifetime story that kicks ASS!
Midnightxwolfx chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
I like to point out that you are a GENIUS! Though you probably heard it so many times already... _"
Midnightxwolfx chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Lol XD don't say cute.
Anthony1989 chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
Well what can I really say? It was a decently long, great read. I like its depth, and it had little flaw. The only flaws I felt there was concerns the end and the relations. It felt a bit jumbled to me, but that is just me after all. I also feel like Link and Saria's relationship could have been expanded upon.

But that did not discourage me from adding this to my favorites. I liked it a lot and can honestly say this was one of the best stories I have read yet. In the top ten for sure.

But all in all, really great job. You are good at this, and I know of others who would agree. I am reading your sequel currently, and I hope you update eventually.