Reviews for Forbidden Jutsu
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
The ending is kinda hanging and there were a lot of plot holes and inconsistensies. Whatever happened between Sasuke and Naruto? Why the heck is Sasuke and Neji suddenly the main roles in the story, I thought this was supposed to be KakaIru?
Vega1301 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Wauw amazing story! I loved it! So cute!
YaoiFromCookies chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
DAMN YOU D: i thought it would end complete other end or something! It was really a nice story, i nearly cried when i thought Iruka might never would come back! DX
daintypeony chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
I love this chapter! The jealousy and the HEAT! *growl*
daintypeony chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
OMG That SasuIru scene has imprinted in my mind ever since I have read this chapter. I wish someone will write more about this strange but adorable pair.
daintypeony chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I lost count how many times I read this fic. Definitely one of the best kakairu fic I have ever read. I love it so much!
Juniperbreezie chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
Very cool fic.
Lilbakasaru chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
Wow what a wonderful story just great, it was confusing, but very detailed. Good work!
Taita chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
lol, how embarassing! yet... the whole Iruka Neji moment.. I liked, wonder if there are other fics with that pairing...anyway, just so you know I think the green eyes on Iruka are so hot.
the girl in the mirrior chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
i love it so far.
chickenwire chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
(You wrote)

"Well, no matter what size." Kakashi smiled, "you will always be the Uke."

Iruka's face became bright red. He looked down so that he wouldn't have to look at the older man's eyes. "And you will always be the seme." his lips showing a small grin.

This was the Iruka Kakashi knew and loved. Humble, modest, cute, and a very good cook. Kakashi smiled curving his eyes up.

(translation)

"Well, no matter what happens in the real world." Kakashi smiled, "you will always be my hoe and anyway I have a thing for younger men. Really young."

Iruka's face became bright red. He looked down (like the submissive little bottom he is) so that he wouldn't have to look at the older man's eyes. "And you will never want to experience gay sex the way I do, because really you're not gay, this is a faze you are going through. You only like me because I look and act like a girl." his lips showing a small grin.

Kakashi scratches his junk, 'cause he's manly like that. "Where's my breakfast, Uke?"

Iruka bends over. "Here you are, my Seme-yemmy-shnookum-wuukums! Over easy, just like you like it."

This was the Iruka Kakashi knew and loved. Easy, willing, hot, and a very good cook. Kakashi smiled curving his eyes up.
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 3 . 10/2/2006