Reviews for The Darkened Light
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
love it :)
Tsuki Kagami chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Why does it say 'complete' on the top of this. Are you still updating it? Because I really like it!
Eroseda chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
kewl, very kewl
madmiko chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
You've got a great writing style! Loved the first story and the first part of the sequel here. Did you ever finish it? If so, I'd love to read it! If not, I hope you pick it back up! (And I hope you go with a Hiei/Kag pairing.)
hermonine chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
Nice story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
katiedog13 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
please update been a year
Kage Youkai chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
update please? I absoulutly love your story! It's fan-fucking-tastic!

Ja!
Kiharu-Kurama chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i love this story please update please i love it please SMILES _
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
please write more
yue chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
geez. where are ya? update pls! liking it so far...
gcdv chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Please keep it at a H/K, thats my faverite! love it, I'd wright more but I'm to damn tired...*yawn* good night... er... morning

my mermiad haten' chicken says hi... bye
Aura of Chaos chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
wheres hiei? HIEI!
Aura of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I love Hiei/Kagome. I love Hiei.
shadow miko chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
ok sequal so far so update asap plz hiei/kags 4 eva and mayb a bit of kurana pursuing kags lol but deffinately hiei/kags pairing plz
rubychik09 chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
I love your stories! I was about to scream when you said you had ended it! But then you said... SEQUEL... and I was happy again! And as for the pairings... no offense to Yusuke or anything... but he should learn to live with what happened and become more of a brotherly type to Kagome. And then Hiei/Kagome! Hehehe... I think that would be cute... and then either Sango/Kurama or Kurama/Botan... *thinks* ... Don't ya think it would be nice to mix it up a little bit? And.. IS Sango, Shippo and Kirara (or did you write Kilala?) staying in the present era, or just temporarily staying, then going back to the Feudal Era. I think they should stay! Heheheh. (you never said we couldn't give opinions!... and i'm hyper.. so i'm giving mine! ehehehehehe...) Well... I can't think of anything else to say... So I hope you write more soon... cause I really like this story!