Reviews for Belling The Kaitou
Detective2Conan chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Characterization: check.

Plot: check.

Grammar: almost check. I noticed one or two mistakes.

Loved it. It made me laugh, although it could have done with more suspense. It could just be me, but it somehow didn't feel like Kaito was about to be found out at any point in the story, which lessened the drama. Also, extra points for how well thought-out Hakuba's plan is, especially how all the petting was really to check for a disguise.

Overall, it could use some improvement, but it has a decent base.
Kage Hasu chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That was funny. . .I'd love to see Kaito with a bell around his neck. . .
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
You should make a sequel and call it "The Accursed Bell of Doom Strikes Again!"

I thought the part with the cat ears was funny. Poor Kaito... I think he will be emotionally scarred for life.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Extremely cute XD
nightengale chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
...the *relief*. The little moment of relief on Hakuba's face just *made* this fic. Mh!
Vash Vicson chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Awsome story.
thisisoldandunused chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
You know...reading one of your fics is really relaxing...it really is. I was so tense beofore about a chair audition, and now, Pof gone. Thank you SO much!
iniaes chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Lovely! That was a thoroughly cute and enjoyable story - and dare I suggest that I caught hints of shonen-ai? Or it could just be my ravening fangirl mind. Your first line just stole my heart away.
I did have one little peeve, though. Third line: "a small tact permission"
chickee11 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Excellent! The Hakuba-Kaito rivalry lives on. I congratulate you on such a wonderfully hilarious and capturing story.
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Looks under chair, "nope no cream."
Very clever, very clever indeed but it doesn't prove Kaito isn't the Kid at least to those who count. Getting a most amusing picture of Hakuba sitting in the chair with Kaito catboy at his feet...just a teensy shonen ai?
nigtcrawler no miko chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
*COUGHS AND SPLUTTERS* OMG. that was brilliant - truly hillarious and very clever. I WORSHIP YOU AND YOUR WRITITNGS! XD XD XD *still loves the idea of hakuba petting kaito all the time* MWAHAHAHA! _