Reviews for Nightmare on Baker Street
Lady Holmes chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Ooh! How freaky! Or, in the words of Lady Eileen Brent (aka Bundle), "How screaming!" Keep rockin', keep writing. It was shocked by the ending.

Oliveydoughnuts chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
YES, IT'S great, but i'm begging you, i mean really begging you to tell me which story Nona originates from, where can i read how her and Holmes meet, who is she, please tell me so i can read about her? PLEASE, I BEG U! I'm getting desperate!Is the story on fanfiction, i haven't found it yet! PLLEASE?
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
WHOA, that was unexpected! But aww, poor Holmes, with his conflicting emotions. Anyway, this is some good stuff right here. All the doubts in Holmes's mind were so... REAL. Obviously you're one of the many people who love March Hare's work. Still can't believe she took down her story... *sobs wildly* Just kidding, I'll hold myself together. But as I was saying, this was outstanding. And hey, from the look of your other ficcies, we like practically the same stuff! X-Men, Sherlock Holmes, Labyrinth. You have great taste!
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Ah, nice metaphor. The whole life being sucked out of him by the evil mantrapper thing.
"...but when I see those hundreds of little soulless eyes watching you like tiny sharks observing their prety, I know I made the right choice...for both of us"
Randy McHolland couldn't put my state of thoughts about lasting marriages better in this strip. The horror.
Run, man, and woman, RUN!
March Hare chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
AHH! SCARY! *hides behind chair* Wow! Whatta twist ending! It's great!
Nona is very out of character, but since it's a nightmare, it's completely proper. Very nice conflict in the dream, hinting that Holmes WANTS to marry Nona, but is afraid that he may have to give up his life's work... Wunderbar!
A very promising entry! I can't divulge the official score until the end of the contest, but I love it! Thank you for entering!
Ever mad,
March Hare
Black Rose25 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
O... Kay... That was freaky... So, what? Nona's a Vampire? That's creepy... I'm watching an episode of buffy the vampire slayer as I type... Weird... I like the first part, but the last bit from when she bit holmes onward was just weird... Have fun with that... Yeah.
coolpuella chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
hey, that was pretty good! Very creative, I think March Hare would approve..I do! This is a good begining to a story, keep writing and add onto it, I think it'll be pretty good.