Reviews for Damnation
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wow, that was intense. Loved the characterizations, and you managed to make it interesting and engaging even though I haven't read Sandman. You're a very talented writer. This has been favorited.
Purble chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh. Dear. God.

D is making me hurt so much, nearly dropping tears hurt.

Desire is utterly terrifying in this. It truly doesn't care of the depths that beings fall because of their desires; that's likely why Despair is it's twin.

Looking through the reviews of this story, I can't help but throw my lot in with one reviewer. That is that it is part of humanity to be adaptable, unrestrained, and extremely unpredictable, capable of acts good and bad, in a single individual even. For Leon maybe to fall a little (?), if only to stop the breaking of D' (and mine) heart.

*But then he would fall under Desire's govern wouldn't he?

...

Damn it!*
Takara Solverne chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This is an excellent crossover; it really mixes the two worlds very well. You have excellent prose and characterization and I really felt for D. The ending was really kinda heartbreaking.

Didn't stop Desire from owning, though. ;) He was vicious and I loved it.
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Woah...this was really...just wow. I loved the Irony. This was great.
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Whoa...that was...perfect! I've always thought petshop would make one heck of Sandman, World of Darkness, or Labyrinth crossover.

I like the fact that D gets taken to task as well. You don't see many fics like where D is out of his league.
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Dammit. Dammit. *fists clench*

And since I can do nothing, not to Desire, not for D, I take Leon's side. Because humans are special. Because humans are the only beings who can say "Screw the rules, I'm doing this anyway," and break Desire's curse by using it themselves. Because LEON is special.

And because I cannot accept that now, when a member of D's race seems finally to have learned what a human is really like, that all their progress will be lost and vengeance forever sought on those who do not know why.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
As much as I love D, Desire was right in asking what give the D family the right to judge humanity for their desire and it's punishment was certainly just, comparatively.
Andropovka chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Pure... good stuff... It's so tragic... *cries*
Harlequin Love chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Seeped into my bones. Pleasantly chilling(?) x-over.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
A very nice mixing! I like the premise and the way that you've set it up so that it seems D and Leon would've gone on like normal if not for Desire's visit.
Rebecka chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
You're getting no money from writing thins fic? You know, you should! I would gladly oay for it! You are luminous!
Elia Black-cat chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Oh! That was refreshing! Not too sweet, not too bitter, leaving no trace of hope. Wow.

I wish I could write like that.

Congratulations on a fic well written.

Respect and regards,

Elia Black-cat
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
My goodness that was so sad. I was almost in tears. Poor D.
Novocain chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Ooh, how deliciously *evil*! It makes me smile. Keep it up, love.
Araz chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This is the first (and only) m/m relationship fic I have EVER liked...

No, I'm not homophobic. I'm just not into that.

But this is an awesome fic.

Good job!