Reviews for Kusari
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
I do not know if you are still on or even working on this story any more but I think you should keep working on it, it is quite good
All The Aspects chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE! IT'S ONLY BEEN 4 MONTHS! THIS STORY IS GREAT!

~Yume Keki
hyperdude chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
Oh! Go, go go! This is a good fanfiction! thank you for reviewing my fanfiction as well!
aelynn chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
This is great! I love the storyline and I think it would be awesome if you could get Kuwabara into the story! Looking forward to your update!
Kaiser Bakura chapter 6 . 12/25/2004
great chappy. i recently got in to Inyushu so you could make it a crossover. wouldnt yusuke using his spirit gun give him away?
aelynn chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
I couldn't find any real mistakes at all in your story. Very well written. On a lighter note-I love this story! It's so good! You need to put up the new chapter and quick!
Pat chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
I am very much enjoying this story. If you're still counting votes, I'd vote for keeping this story simply a YYH, not a crossover. I hope you will eventually address what happened with Koenma, and have Yusuke and the others move to resolve that situation as well.
kit-kit chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
also now that u updated this story does that mean u haven't given up on shogai and do plan to update it soon for if you do i will give u a lifetime supply of cookies so that u can be on a sugar high all u want.
kit-kit chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
i can't wait for the next chapter you should have kana be a demon child that can explain why she is so quiet at times. i can't wait to see kurama mother reaction when she sees her son. but most of all i can't wait for the chapter where hiei and kurama and yusuke go to school.
Raven121 chapter 5 . 11/15/2004
Hello SSC I like your story. Do you normally write Horror/Angst? Is that your favorite genre?

Oh! and I think you should keep the story strictly Yu Yu Hakusho. I seen too many crossovers.

BUT love your story update as soon as you can!
Cindy Snowflake chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
More already!
kit-kit chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
i love this story please contnue. personally i don't think you should add a inuyasha crossover but is doesn't mater to me.
Lady Ann Kenobi chapter 5 . 7/18/2004
I say let it be an Inuyasha crossover. Let him be posing as a college student with Kagome, etc. Also, Keiko should be at University. Inuyasha should be originally working for Koenma, but switches sides when he learns what Koenma did to them and why. From that point he can feed Koenma false information, while filling in the gang on the workings of Spirit World and try to save the toddler from the flying monkeys in his brain. (you thought I was going to say flying monkeys up his -)
Kenshin Himura chapter 5 . 7/2/2004
Please write more! I'm oddly attracted to this fic. 0o* As for the voting: No, do not make it an Inuyasha crossover. I have a feeling that it would ruin it.
Seth chapter 5 . 6/15/2004
Hello,are you updating any time soon? Please hurry and was starting to get good. PLEASE DON'T make any of them gay. That would ruin the whole story.