Reviews for In Times When I Couldn't Hold You
Amanthya chapter 16 . 5/23/2009
Basically, this story is perfect. I've never played x-2, but I know some of the plot. I love the way you explained how everything came to be, and Yuna explored her own strength and weaknesses and their consequences, and how the other characters helped move the plot along rather than being clueless or ooc. Yay for my fave couple! They finally-finally-get a happy ending! I'll re-read it later, kinda out time now, and perhaps remember to give you more details on the things I liked, like the pacing and involvement of several characters and etc. But for now I just say that it is good, very, very good, and I likes. _
miss greenpeace chapter 16 . 1/23/2008
beautiful!

you write good, so good that i can feel the emotion of the character in the fic. i love it! not many fic are tributed for yuna x tidus.. let alone any good fics of them.. so, in my eyes, you're really are a pearl in the midst of sand. lol. okay that was too much. make another fanfic of yuna x tidus again, will you? you know you want to..
iKiohri chapter 16 . 12/30/2006
PERFECT

JUST A VERY PERFECT ENDING

OMG YOU SHOULD SO BE THE EDITOR OF THIS GAME! xD in that way the story would've ended much cooler! ah

i wish you would make one more fic! please? yuna and tidus again? LOL

And one more thing.. thank you, thank you, thank you for completing this fic! you're the every first FF author who completed her fic! (from the stories I've read so far) LOL

I hope you write more stories cuz i'm surely gonna put you on may Favorite Authors list now! and of course this story will be on my favo's too!

VERY WELL DONE and this story was EXCELLENT!
iKiohri chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
aww...i loved the "let's go home" part!
iKiohri chapter 14 . 12/30/2006
each of them battling their own twin! LOL!
iKiohri chapter 13 . 12/30/2006
what has begun? what? LOL xD

*is so into it as you can clearly tell* .
iKiohri chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
ah *runs to the next chappie yet again*

but btw, i loved the YRP moment! you really captured their relationship with each other!

i also loved how you included baralai, gippal and nooj in this fic! it's awesome LOL!
iKiohri chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
*can't contain it any longer and runs to the next chappie* sorry for the short review
iKiohri chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
hahah! figured out shuyin! very nifty!
iKiohri chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
SO GOD _ i have no words for you!

gah genius!
iKiohri chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
omg! the plot is so well thought of

i commend you on that! excellent!
iKiohri chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
ooh i knew that statue has an important role in this fic! LOL! well done.. i like the idea very much

it really fits in to the story and it's also a key element!

ah i wish you would write more of this kind of fics!

they're so hard to find and i am kind of sad that this is the last one ._. (on that is!)
iKiohri chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
AH body stealer! gez .
iKiohri chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
oh getting more interesting

i'm sorry for the short review

i really really enjoy reading your fic

and i can't just wait to read the next chappy!
iKiohri chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
OMG NO

"...only one of us can stay, Yuna"

is that tidus or shuyin! ah!

i'm gonna feel so bad if tidus was chosen to disappear ._.

he cares so much about yuna! actually i'm a tidusxyuna fan! lol

i just love tidusxyunaxshuyin fics because it's so cute to see tidus jealous! xP