Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
trishnjefflover chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Love it so much!
Shawn Chase chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
WOW...again! Your Really good at these fics. Have you ever considered writing? Cant wait for the end of with only in my dreams! Keep up the good work and good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Sincerely,

Shawn Chase
Nawtee-Angel chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
Aw! That was so sweet. Sorry doll, can't figure out the movies haha. Anyways, I loved it, but too bad it had to end!
xtremediva chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
That was great, very sweet and romantic. I'm glad all the couples had happy endings. I would love to see a sequel to this lovely story. And congratulations on finishing your story. I look forward to reading some more fabulous stories from you.
Madnunusual chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
i dont no bout all the movies...but the whole message that can only be seen under the magnifying glass was from 'the santa clause'
Citcat chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
This story was awesome. I loved it. I can't wait to read more off your stories.
~Citcat~
Pinayprincesa chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
to the movie Chris gave Trish:I'm just guessing this:Scarface?hehehe!
Aw this story is just so cute and soon!:D:D:D
Renegade Raine chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
Good job! I'm glad to see that Stacy's date turned out good.
sodas-rule chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
YEAH! Stacy and Shane! It was so touching when Jason sang to Amy. (sigh) Love this story. Great job!
Citcat chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
great chapter more soon
~Citca~
nascar girl chapter 5 . 12/30/2003
Yay! She chose Shane, I was hopin' that's who you would pair her with, he seems like a really nice others are nice guys too, but the is
just something sweet about Shane. But again I say, sorry Trish with Chris is just ugh, I do hope in real life they both have good relationships. I think Amy with Jay tho are sweet.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
kandiland chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
this was really cute, i am finding i love christmas fics. so the line is from that movie with scott wolf and every year he sees that girl in the airport, don't know what it's called though. can't wait to see what happens. I'm glad you used shane.
Nawtee-Angel chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
*dances* YaY! It's Shane! Waho! Great job and I don't care if it was late. It was awesome. Nice work darling.
xtremediva chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
Great chapter, I'm glad Shane was the guy, and what Jay did Amy was really sweet. I know what the line from the movie is, but I can't remember the name of the movie.
Renegade Raine chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
YAY! Shane gets a date! You have NO idea how long I've been a Shane/Stacy shipper (ever since the WCW invaded WWF and Stacy walked out with Shane). Keep the story going, I'm excited!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »