Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
RKOandLEGS chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Sorry if I'm pissing you off...but that just explains how obssessed I am. Hehehe! I'm really sorry!
RKOandLEGS chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
RKOandLEGS chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!
RKOandLEGS chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
RANDY ORTON! RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!RANDY ORTON!
paprica chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
RANDY! RANDY! RANDY! RANDY! RANDY! RANDY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! RANDY RANDY RANDY RANDY!
paprica chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Dude! Pair up Stacy Keibler with Randy Orton! Please? This story is really great, I promise. But it would be even better if she was with him! Don't yah think so? I mean...he's hot and she's hot so they both make a hot couple. Right?
cerenity chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
o this is good. right more soon.
~cerenity~
Pinayprincesa chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
aw sweet couples u put together for the holidays!More soon this is so cute!
Nawtee-Angel chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
Nice chapter.
"Well, Randy's single and wants a good relationship, but I think he's having quite a problem with keeping it in his pants..."
HAHAHA! Nice line you put in there lol. I liked this chapter and can't wait until the next one!
xtremediva chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
Great chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens next, and who ask's Stacey out, I also hope that Maven and Mark get girlfriends if it's Shane that get's Stacey. Please update soon.
Citcat chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
Awesome chapter. So the guys are Bubba, Randy, Shane McMahon, and Maven. Good choices. I think it would be funny if all the guys went up to her and asked her out at the same time. Well more soon please.
~Citcat~
Edgechick816 chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
Yay, Christmas goodness, and Randy Orton. *drools* My vote goes to him.
Rachel
Amber chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
Aww I like this story so far. lol and... it's funny how u were talking about snow in canada cuz... we got like 17 inches in the last 24hrs. lol let's say I wouldn't mind being in Florida today...
Keep up the good work!
ExistInspire chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
Aw shane o mac baby! Okay so Im totally into him, hehe so take it and run with it, and aw Jay and Amy. LOL It sucks that they had that whole thing turned around on them on RAW, and I never want to see Trish Cry again, lol but none the less about this chapter, I liked it muchos and I cannot wait for the next one. Also if you have any juices for writing left can you spare some my way? Im totally shut down, LOL
!~Lissa~!
Citcat chapter 3 . 12/14/2003
Amazing chapter. More soon please.
~Citcat~