Reviews for Masked Intentions
So Cute chapter 9 . 5/21/2018
Ayyo~! I adore this, honestly I'm just smiling cheek to cheek just reading this!
I mean at first I was laughing at how unfortunate a friend Ryou was being. Leaving Malik to live and spend pretty much all of his day with the 'evil' being which was his brother;; I still loved every second of it, but I could just imagine Malik's first impression given all that he knew (and, quite frankly didn't;;) then being thrust into the situation anyways!
The development of their relationship was done wonderfully. Every chapter brought a different light looking into the development of it! Especially the last, after all, if Yami didn't take what he could out of Bakura before Malik became jealous enough to intervene, then I don't know~! But I loved it all the same!
Candied Pear chapter 9 . 5/26/2017
Awesome story! Super cute and loved all the twists! Super epic!
xLittleFoolx chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
That last paragraph was lovely
FanGirl16 chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
I really enjoyed this. Great job.
I loved the bit with bakura and marik chasing eachother in only bathrobes.

Thanks for writing this.
zerosmelody5 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
at first when jou said he'd like to make a toast, i thought he actually meant bread in the toaster kind of toast hehe silly me :) i loved the entire story so much i couldn't even pull myself away long enough to comment on any other chapters(that's a good thing)
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
This was cute. I like how you didn't focus on them being in a band, and that they weren't famous. You develed Bakura and Malik's relationship very well, and I like the little hints of Yami's feelings in the beginning. I originally thought Malik's stay with them was only temporary, but I guess he could have eventually got his own apartment or had his family move to Domino. Anyway, even though you wrote this several years ago, great job and keep up the good work!
VampirePrinssess chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
i really liked your story it was great and the trick really did make his made great job
Elle Seren chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
I loved this story so much! You capture Bakura so well and his relationship with everyone else was so much better then just hating everyone like he does in other stories :D Amazing, thank you so very much for posting!
Ninja-edit chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
I like it. Things get interesting when the chapters rool on. My fave is when Yami and Bakura trying to make Malik jealous. That's hilarious. lol

Please write more!
Fujimori Chikaru chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow! Ur A Rly Gd Author! I Lovd Ths Story So Much I Culdnt Stop Frm The Moment I Read It. U Has Pretty Damn Gd Ideas 3 I Thnk U Shuld Write More ThiefShipping And Once Again, Kickass Job D!
FreshFish chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
Now this fic was just out n out cute. Lolz I really enjoyed you keeping Malik in character even if he can't fight; he can't, he used the rod.

Bakura was perfect!
me3lon chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
Oh la la~ I wonder who Ryou's going out with? Mind roaming...

Haha! I love this story.
DiamondTauro chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
lol Id say Marik but i dont know XDD!
Nice job! (: