Reviews for A Wish From the Heart
Queen Vader Eloha chapter 64 . 11/14/2005
hahaha! i was having a bad day and thanks to inufans hilarious review i feel much better! i love it when idoits try to flame people! hahah
Angel452 chapter 64 . 11/14/2005
What will happen next? Will Kagome and Inuyasha go visit Kagome's time? Will they talk to Tai? Will they see Sesshomaru while they are there? Please post more as soon as possible.
maroongoddess chapter 64 . 11/13/2005
aww the last chapter! Noo! This was a very great story, and it will be on my favorits list for years to come, I can tell you that much!

p.s. was it Heart's Wish?
animemistress419 chapter 64 . 11/13/2005
Great chapter! I hope you update soon!
jon58840 chapter 64 . 11/13/2005
Um The Review:

WE! I like your story! I just started(and ifnished) it today! I read bits and pieces of your authors notes, I would usually read em all but this was like 63(64 if you count prologue) chapters long. Sometimes it pays off to have a grade 12 reading level(more or less) I'm only in grade 6 too! Sure came in handy while reading your story. Bad thing is i go through books like fire on a tree 0.o. Oops, getting sidetracked. Well I really like your story, and um I forget one of the things I was gonna say/type. Ah well I'll just say the other thing, I'm sad your story is gonna end soon. There's still hope though! This story is like 40(give or take a few chapters) more than you originally said, so there's still hope.

Pointing Out How Stupid INUFAN123-4 Is:

Also I too think INUFAN123-4 is stupid, *looks at his review* now to begin pointing out stupid things he did/said/typed in his review. First, he doesn't say why the story sucks he says that it just does. Another thing he says he likes the font, if FF changes it then shouldn't he see it as normal font? Plus if your trying to insult someone your not supposed to give compliments. He might be trying to be sarcastic, can't tell since it's typed. Near the end he was all like: hope you have a good day! hope it gets better! bye! blablablablablabla. If he was trying to be insulting he shouldn't tell you to have a nice day, and hope he was helpful and stuff, talk about mood swings (still swore a bit though). He said that he hope he was helpful, if he wanted to be helpful(yeah right) why did he insult you, and even if he actually was trying to be helpful why was there nothing in there that was helpful, all he said was that he thought your story sucked, and he insulted you. If he hates your story so much, why does he even read it? It''s not like someone is forcing him/her to. I'm done picking at every detail at his review now, so I think I'll sen this review now. The other reason is because the size of this review is really getting out of hand.

Dragon Man 180 chapter 64 . 11/13/2005
Nice wrap up, I love Inuyasha's last line. Sesshy seriously needs to show more emotion, he'll go crazy otherwise. Maybe if Kagome were to give Kagura a subduing spell that would allow her to hold Sesshy in one place so she could argue with him then he'd crack.
Foggybrains chapter 64 . 11/13/2005
_ Ack, it's been so long I almost forgot about this story. This is...the longest story I've ever read. Geez, that's a tough question... Hmm...I don't know what it was called before...I don't even have a single idea O.O.. Computer Engineering sounds fun...
Dark Inu Fan chapter 64 . 11/13/2005
will you be doing a sequil to this story? keep up the good work, dark
animegamemaster6 chapter 64 . 11/13/2005
I think that the original title is "Inuyasha's Wish".

I really like the story.
abigailchase chapter 64 . 11/13/2005
NO! PLEASE DON'T LET IT END! I LOVE THIS STORY! (holds back tears) I don't want it to end! Well, good cliffies and stuff like that all around, and if you start to write other stories, I'll read them! I promise! Please, write another story because I like you writing style and your creative mind! Please continute to write, and always know that I'll read whatever you do write (...if you do write more...)!

Thank you for enterntaining me with this story...I really loved it!

inuyahsa fangirl
Guest chapter 64 . 11/13/2005
hehe, he did give him an excuse
ElkinFencer chapter 64 . 11/13/2005
OMG, that is such a great chapter. Inuyasha was a little OOC, since he's not really that smart, but still, I didn't care, I love seeing Inuyasha shed his idiot shell every once and a while. Great chapter. This is the first fanfiction I read when I started reading fanfiction, and so far, it's still my favorite. I can't wait for the next chapter, though I am sad that the story's going to end soon. :-( Update soon!
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 64 . 11/13/2005
damn kinda sucks how your story's ending like that. i really enjoy it. and by the way the next time u post a new chapter can you add this message to your list please? i have something to say to that young incompitant moron of a reviewer:

1st off: if you wish to insult some1 or a story, LEARN PROPER ENGLISH AND TYPING SKILLS YA' DAMN MORON!

2nd: you like the font? what the hells' w/ that? ITS MANDATORY TO HAVE THAT TYPE!

4th: how is that advice? "HOPE THERE IS IMPROVEMENT." you should at least give something to reccomend improvement before saying that.

5th: just shut the f*ing hell up damn you! even though these reviews are quite amusing and halarious, they're quite pathetically annoying with your grammar impairments. oh i'm sorry am i using too many BIG words for you to understand what i'm saying?

muchos gracias if you post this for me Spider hope to read some more of your inu fics after this one is done if you do anymore.
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 63 . 11/11/2005
This is a good story and I love all the pairings you chose for it. This review is for all the chapters thus far.

I like how you had Inuyasha actually go to school and how Midoriko helped him out a bit with her knowledge of the future. That was an excellent way to add to your story as was how Midoriko lived in the first place. Inuyasha's wish was perfect and he truly was starting to show more of his soft side. I was so happy when he finally confessed his feelings to Kagome and how she confessed hers for him once again, since it's not liek she hasn't before, hehe. Sango and Miroku getting together was nice as well. There is one thing I can't wait to find out...I wonder if Hiko is Inuyasha and Kagome's son... He was mentioned by Tai in the future that he was comming from the states for a visit. (from your hoem state). I can only imagine that Kagome and Inuyasha stayed in Japan since Inuyasha(both past and present) were at the final yakuza fight in the future. It'll be great to find out how it happens! I only wish their were enough chapters to actually see Kagome go through her pregnancy and Inuyasha get even more protective of her than he already is(if that's even possible, lol).

Anyways, good story so far and I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
tyler torman chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
this is an awsome story but you need to update ive been waiting forever
2,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »