Reviews for A Wish From the Heart
JumpingBeans480 chapter 9 . 8/31/2007
Isn't like lord inutaishou dead? how did he suvive? I thought he died in a fire with setsuna no takemaru?and inuyasha has 4 attacks. 1 is kaze no kizu. 2 is bakuryuuha. 3 is kongousouhaa(sp?) 4 is the red tetsusaiga
Emilieleeleelee chapter 66 . 6/22/2007
Great Story!
Kagome Higurashi chapter 56 . 6/18/2007
Good job keep up the good work
Kagome Higurashi chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
Sesshoumaru
dmitric300 chapter 14 . 6/5/2007
How do I say this... well, you have a very nice summary. In fact your summary is what made me peruse your story. About half way through I decided that you writting is crappy, your characters lack depth. The plot is so damn corny it isn't even funny (a, the shikon no tama can't bring someone back to life and b, even if they did they would come back as wraiths like kikyo.) Speaking if Kikyo you completely dismissed her affections which from my point of view seemed quite genuine. She didn't want inuyasha to become human just so their relationship would be acceptable. If Inuyasha chose to become human, kikyo would stop being a mikai? (priestess) and the jewel will cease to be/be completely purified. You kind of miss most of the character's speaking style and the battle was so poorly done it probably should have been mentioned in passing. If you can't write fight sequences then you might as well not bother with them at all. I've read plently of completely character/romance/situation driven fics that contained extremely little action and in the few action sequences written the author went over them until they were acceptable.
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 66 . 5/25/2007
aww this is so sweet ending

it's such a long story tho..

owells it's great anyway
Aurora Sunrise chapter 23 . 5/9/2007
Well, now don't I feel stupid.
Aurora Sunrise chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
I really like it so far, but out of curiosity, why wasn't Kagome's father resurrected?
hi chapter 12 . 2/4/2007
you do realize over 1 4th of the people are going to say sesshomaru at first glance right?
Keli-sama chapter 32 . 2/3/2007
i like it so far
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 66 . 2/3/2007
Awesome
WolfSin chapter 26 . 1/30/2007
Nice job! Oh and what was the name of the song you had Inuyasha sing?
dragon twister129 chapter 12 . 1/21/2007
Inutaisho is a shortened version of Inu no Taisho which means "leader of the dogs". Inuyasha's father doesn't have a name in the series. According to the 3rd movie Inuyasha's mother is named Izayou ( I don't know if that's the right spelling).

P.S. My views on Inuyasha's and Kikyo's relationship is exactly the same.
xXbeautifullyshatteredXx chapter 22 . 1/1/2007
This is really good. I'm gonna read more. _

Happy New Year!
KikyouHATER chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
wow...ya know it would have helped to skip lines a little NO scratch that ALOT of lines
2,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »