Reviews for Hope
The Halfling of the Shire chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This is a perfect story! I really liked it, but I wouldn't say "The enemies' corpses will cook in the sun", because many feared because it was dark and there was no light for a long night, so that comment might seem out of place, but I think that overall it is really good. Eomwer is a goody comforter and spokesman, Theoden was well portrayed. HE seriously needed a 101 course in leadership. LOL

The Halfling of hte Shire
BlueSapphire92 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow that was amazing...really powerful too if you know what I mean ;) I loved it!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Nice. :)
Anaria chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I love this fic! You know I absolutely do! Hopefully you know why I'm reviewing this now too! ;) You are one talented writer and I love every piece you do (including the one's that you take off ff!). .Amazing!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I loved this story! Are you planing anymore Aragorn pep talk stories?
Veritas Lilly chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I loved this story. It is one of the many fics on this site that I have read that make me believe I am in the story. I liked how you wrote the ending because it makes sure that this story is not forgotten (even though the rest of the story already secures that)

excellent work, mellon-nin, mae carnen

Luv

Lady Nierwen

XX

AKA The Tolkenater!
boromir chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Keep up the good work we need more stories like these!
LadyJadePeredhil chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Snaps all around for you! That was a good vignette. I personally liked his moving speech. Who betteer to give them hope than Estel,
TheRowan chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
great story - a lot of feeling and the speech is soul-stirring(hope-stirring?). but... where is the next in the Nostela trilogy? i enjoyed the first 2 so much, and you CANT leave it with his death. its not fair!
one more thing: in an earlier story, you used the elvish 'awartha nin' without a translation. what does it mean?
Catmint chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Excellent work, as always.
lulu bell chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
this really fits with ROTK and theoden's prep talk to his soldiers
lulu bell chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
sorry, had to read again. really sad. but good. HOPE you'll update/ post your other stories soon! and HOPE you area prepared for ROTK to come out in 4 DAYS!
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
So poigant! So breathtakingly beautiful and heartbreaking!
~Lady of Light~
marbienl chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Hi there!
Aww... the elves only really fought for their little Estel. I still can't believe that they killed Haldir! Why? Why?
It must have been kinda strange when Theoden found out about Estel's name - indeed, Aragorn gave them hope...
It was a cute little fic and I hope you will post the 3rd part of you know what soon!
hugs, marbienl
lulu bell chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
love aragorn's pep talk. also love what haldir added about them fighting for him-their hope.
ending paragraph really sad. going to have to read this again and again!like it as this one chapter.
hey! remember your other series and story (When Past Becomes Present, . When Present Becomes Reailty, . Killing Me Softly) will you please continue them?
you had to stop during the nice little hurricane we call isabella (?)- was anything damamged? how bad was it?- and since you've posted this, i know you have access to a computer and i wonder if you will continue poting.
love your stories, great job! love this one to!