Reviews for One single word
sodapop765 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
It was good. Very good. You'd get more reviews if you moved this too the Peter Pettigrew catagory.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was amazing. (tears) Original, wonderfully written, and, and - just all kinds of great You make me feel especially sorry for him, not because you make him seem pathetic to be upset by such things, but because you make him seem human. I can't believe this is your only HP fic; so sad.
PurpleInsanity chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
OMG! That was so cool! It seems so strange how that one word could change him. Ooh,that is so awesome! You are a great writer. Of the two fics I have read that are yours. Oh man...

TTFN!
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Good lord I cannot tell you excited I am to find a Peter-focused fic, and I'm especially grateful that it was a good one. ;; There's got to be something that made him turn, and this story offers a very probable answer. The way you write him, just barely isolated but enough to hurt, really evokes pity, even if he is a nasty little rat. I love this story, cheers.
Taskemus chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Those two words in the summary, Peter-focused, made me click on this story. I think you capture the character very well here -he seems to think like that. The flashbacks were a little hard to follow, though. Keep writing!
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Oh, please at least consider writing for this fandom again. This was LOVELY!
Windswift chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Interesting... slightly over my head, because I couldn't quite place all the different times things seemed to take place... but definately intruiging
-Windswift Shinju (()
Kaelina chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Wow. That is all I can say, and your summary hooked me and forced me to read it. Excellent as always. You made me feel kinda bad for him... great job.
A.Dee chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Wow. Very good. I love it.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Interesting. I don't think I've ever seen anything showing how Peter may have joined Voldemort, or why.
LIWY chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Not bad...
Min Solo chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
You definitely should write more HP! That was great. It's nice to see Peter as something other than pure evil. He's just weak. I love the way yu keep repeating 'he could still go back', or words to that affect. It's the kind of thing people really do say to themselves to justify some morally dubious action. And I love the RemusSirius stuff. Brilliant characterisation!
Jenette Black chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
i'm sorry. i couldn't read the whole thing... its just me but i cant stand Sirius/Remus Fics... they're both straight.. i'm sorry
audiopilot chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Hmm... it says that you only have 4 reviews but you realy have 5... odd.
Anywways, nicely done. You don't see many Peter fics around, and when people write him they often either go to the extremes or make him a slimy character... which he is in JKR's books, but with Harry's black and white POV you get a biased account. True, he's a little rotten rat, but he had his reasons.
I like how you've written the Mauardars... did I spell that right? ; Ah well, keep writing!
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
It wasn't bad! It wasn't bad at all! _...although... isn't it spelled Gryffindor?
Aside from that (T_T nitpicking, Lethe!) it's great! _ Are Sirius and Remus... like *that*?
(Jou: Like *what*?
Seto: ::raises eyebrow::
Jou: ...
Lethe: Like you two! _
Seto and Jou: Wha-?
Lethe: ...OOps... wrong fandom...)
_ It's great! I hope that you don't, well, lose hope. And write more! ::grins::