Reviews for Breath of Life
Stella chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Just a heads up about your formatting...it seems to have gone screwy. About half way through this chapter (and seemingly the next) the entire thing turns to itallacs... Thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to fix it...
Makayla chapter 12 . 8/29/2008
Aww cute _ I really liked the progression of this and my favourite part was definitely the drunken kissing XD!
Hiita-hime chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
Okay, confession time. Really big confession time. This is the best Valenwind fic I've ever had the fortune to read. And I mean that in all honesty, it truly is. I also told myself that I would read every chapter before I reviewed, so here goes.

Excellent writing. Simply superb. You switch perfectly between characters, and write them so brilliantly, it feels like there's nothing out of character or outlandish at all. The dialogue flows, and nothing's stilted, everything just works. You encapsulate their relationship so perfectly as well. What aggravates me beyond belief is Valenwind fics that are all sex, and has no meaningful relationship behind it, but you ignored that cliché and wrote something beautiful yet heart wrenching at the same time. Marvellous stuff.

You may have written this almost four to five years ago, but you just gained a longstanding fan, my friend. Well done.

Hiita.
Lierene chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I love this story, I had read it a while ago, and I adored it!

it was just so well written!

x3

hope you don't mind that I'd favorite it?
ReaperRain chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Wow...that was beautiful. I'm surprised it didn't get more reviews actually. I loved the way you made it grow, I loved your characterisation when you wrote in first person, and I loved the ending with Cid defending his masculinity (typical Cid, heh heh). All in all, it was perfect, definitely one of the best Valenwind fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thanks for writing this, and I'm glad it had a happy ending!

ReaperRain
Vaoni chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
*still laughing from the naked bit

omg. So good! I loved it! Thanks
CerebusFire 17 chapter 12 . 10/9/2006
BRAVO! BRAVO! you even used quotes from the game! that was an awesome story! This is definitely my favorite one I've ever read! You're the best _
Zuperbuu chapter 11 . 10/9/2006
That was so sweet, you made Vinny not go all emo! And Cid is still the grumpy-old guy with a heart made of gold. Gotta love the Captain! :)

5 stars!
CidLover1 chapter 12 . 9/1/2006
I absolutely LOVED this! You are amazing! While I reading this, I was listening to the piano version of Cacada's Everytime We Touch, and it's SOO fitting (starts to cry)! In the words of Paula Abdul, "You...Moved Me. You are what this is all about." Can't wait to see the aftermath if there is one.
wendymidorichan chapter 12 . 8/21/2006
aww…it was so heartwarming! I loved the whole thing, from beginning to end, it was quite wonderful. What I liked most about it though was how you carried on with a relationship between two guys without there being that usual tone of hentai or any lemon. The characters were portrayed really well, I think. My favorite part was at Icicle Inn, that was just too cute how they got drunk and bonded both physically and emotionally. It was a great love story, and I really look forward to the second part, which I will do real soon.
pride1289 chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
good chapter!
pride1289 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
ok first...i have no idea...tjat was a good chapter!
Aurora-Kayd chapter 12 . 2/14/2006
I liked it very much. My favorite bit was the whole phone part. "say hi, Vin." Brilliant.

oh. angsty sequel! hoozah! Will definetly stalk you for that.

Thanks for sharing!
Holly chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
WOW! That was so good, heart-warming. I found myself lauging and crying at parts in it. I love CidxVin and this was one of the bes fanfics i've ever read. So, in the words of the wonderful Cid, 'THAT WAS &%&£%&!£ " ? $&%%$&*"&*$( :$ $(**"&%$"&* AMAZING!'
Kirakit8790 chapter 12 . 1/2/2005
Cool, I just kinda copied and pasted to read the last few chappies. I gotta get offline now, but you are like THE BEST writer ever[and Knowing Shadows,etc] :drool: You are a great author and I hope you write lotsa ficcies I can read...of course. Ever thought of getting into Naruto[I'm a shameless convincer, Naruto is the best] You ever need a beta, I would be happy to help. I've been reading too much Harry Potter lately, for some reason[o.o;]and I need to stay away from it[it affects your head] But, great job! [oh and I read the sequal first[cries in memory]]
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »