Reviews for All Over The Guy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
did not think it would be a yaoi you surprised me other then that it was funny
NanaliJoci chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Lmao i couldn't stop laughing this was funny
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Just when I started to feel sorry for Maxi's efforts, Kilik comes and saves the day! Yay! But now, I kinda feel sorry for Maxi's life-I'm sure he'll think twice about trying this again!
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
LOL! I really loved this, it was really funny to read and I liked how Maxi was the ringleader on all of this. The women's attempts to seduce Siegfried was bloody fantastic - my favourite one has to be Ivy though, lol!

Oh and here's a suggestion. When a character is speaking use speech marks for them/around them so the reader won't get confused. That was the only let down of this story.

Other than that, it was great and I really loved the ending :)
insanity incarnate chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
oh god... I nearly burst my kidney laughing... this is exactly the sort of pervy humor fic I love.
Bellaphron chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Good sieg and kilik gay?...thats just creepy.
amphritie chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
hehe...

i am SO glad i am not the only person who writes fanfics about video games...rock on!
The Writing Bee chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
-Isn't able to reply because she is laughing too hard- xD
Mizurio chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
OMG! This story is so awesome! Link NEVER talks through out any of his games at all. So frustrating...All he does is yell! I like how you used that to your advantage in the story!
Chlover chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Holy... Shi... I don't think I've laughed so hard in months. I Hur myself with a snort when Mina suggested Link. I had NOT seen that coming. Pure comic genius. I'm glad my friend recommended this fic. Cheers

~C~
Vivi the mage chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Hahahahahahhaha! THat is so freakin funny hahaha! *falls down on the floor* Siegfried really had a alot of trouble in Valentines day! hahahah
Koyakku chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
O.O -nosebleed- Wow. . .HOT GUYS! Kristen. . .likes. . very much. You're my hero! _
PikkuTatsu chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Waah this was so funny! _ And it had just the ending I was hoping! ;D
The-Harbinger chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
lovely... i think GOD DAMN DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT IN THE END. GOD, YOU HAVE METALLY SMOTE ME! sickening images, oh god help me. ok now that my rant is over. very nice ideas, very, VERY unexpected ending. worth reading
DilaZirK chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
XD

Good one. Virgin Siegfried, heh heh. The part about him getting raped by Ivy had me rolling on the floor!

Although the last part threw me off slightly, not much the yaoi fan.

Got anymore humour fics?