Reviews for Come To Me
Wicked Virgin chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
This is an exquisite poem. I always liked Inuyasha. I was actually in to it before, but it kinda became overrated to me. Anyway, this is romantic.

I'm very awed actually. I rarely see guys put poems up here that are for girls. Usually, I see yaoi ones

Okay, so back to the review. This poem shows deep and intense emotions. Such qualities on poems are brilliant. It shows the warmth and heartfelt efforts the author gave to create it.

Now, I don't mean to be mean or rude or anything but, I don't think I've ever reviewed one of your works until now. I'm actually surprised about what you said, of thanking me for putting you in my Favorites.

I don't know if I did because like I said, this is my first time reading and giving a review to your pieces. So what you said might've been a mistake, unless of course you are under My Favorites in a different pen name.

The most notorious stalker of F.P.

The most perverted untouched virgin,

- Wicked Tongue
Chiisai-tori chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
OOh, poems! I like poems. I used to write them all the time, but...well, time gets away from you.
So, what do I think? The symbolism is very nicely done. The bit where you said that his limbs are free, but his heart is still pinned to the tree - that was good! All very appropriate for the series, I might add. Very satisfying for all Kikyou haters out there, I bet (I'm not one, but I see their point).
I must add - a FOWL ending? Jeez. Check out my page in a few hours - like, 10 hours away. There's another update for Tempting Fate planned for tonight. And by the way - I've already thought up a sequel! Aren't you proud?
As this poem/fic is based on your own life, I have one thing to say...man, I hope things work themselves out soon! I have a hard enough time writing Inuyasha's angst, let alone living it personally! Ouch.
SorphonKazuya chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
That almost made me cry. I can also relate to that because I also lost touch with someone I really care about and possibly love. I know what you exactly what you're feeling, man.
Lady Destiny chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
aw... you know though... that's true. Kagome is his only hope... without her, he'll only become like his heartless brother... well... at least in the manga... not in my stories... Sessho will forever be... er.. i dont know okay, but it sounded good in my head. Write soon!
Lady Destiny chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I'm honored you asked me to Christen this story. lol... Although, I'm not one for poems, I kind of suck at interpreting them... lol... but I can feel Inu's pain...