Reviews for A twist of Fate
legolascrazed chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
ausome! i almost thought they were gonna die!
amy chapter 11 . 3/23/2004
I just found this story and I really enjoyed it! There is nothing I like more then some good Legolas angst.
My only problem is that it seems to be missing it's ending. Did the men who injured and imprisoned them just get to walk away? They didn't have to pay for their crimes? And what about the murderer? Why did he do it? Did he get caught and punished?
I'm dying to know! Please post a couple more chapters to this story.
mesa chapter 11 . 3/9/2004
too lazy to sign in
in terms of thanking for reviewing
np
itarilde-elenastar chapter 11 . 2/28/2004
wahoo! *cheers and dances for random ramblings* lol. it's not that i'm glad that the story's over, but it is that it was so great! :D:D:D. happiness! i loved the way you wrote that! you didn't overdo it or anything, and you have a great flair for writing! I am reading These Burdens We Carry, too. thanx for the great story! :D
Lillybeth1 chapter 11 . 2/27/2004
Thank the Valar that they're save :o)
nice fic! really !
We want more, we want... a sequel!
-x-
Lillybeth1
Rachel13 chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
That was great! I'm off to read your other story, so don't mind the short review, please! Thanx for the great story, and rarely do I see a great story ended, but this was truly a way to end. I loved reading it.
Elven Kitten chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
Did great! And YES! You gotta do a sequel! Keep up the great work!
Namaarie!
*Elenmeoi*
colagreenleaf chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
They made it! Thank you, one of the few fics I've had the pleasure of following to the end! Good story, and well done, esp for finishing!
I might just have to check your next story!
Cola xx
Deana chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
That was a great story! WOO HOO! Write the sequel soon, please! ;)
Star-Stallion chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
_ Great! Hope to see that next fic soon, k? _ Well done!
* Star-Stallion *
Anastasia Who chapter 11 . 2/26/2004
I'm so glad Aragorna and Legolas are okay. Good chapter, though it did move kinda fast. Anyway I would love a sequel. Hope you make one soon.

Anastasia
Star-Stallion chapter 10 . 2/23/2004
'( *starts bawling loudly* No! '( Don't kill him! Please! Loving the story thiough... update soon!
* Star-Stallion *
itarilde-elenastar chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
great chapter! good job writing this! wait no! please! don't make Legolas die! will you? well, i'll just have to find out, but lol you better make it good! lol. well, i'll talk to you later! :)
elfmage chapter 10 . 2/20/2004
Congratulations on the reviews! You deserve them all, you are a truly talented writer!
Ah! Only one more to go? *sobs* At least you have another story for me to read now...but still!
Wow, that was angsty! I loved it! LOL
Please update soon, that was so awesome, as all of your work is, and I look forward to the next part! I really want to know what happens!
Elfmage
reimieko chapter 10 . 2/19/2004
Finish it soon! I'm desprate! Great job!