Reviews for Ranma and Nabiki: A Tale of Destiny
Lilmouse8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Disappointing to see such a great start to a story abandoned. Would love to see an update to this story, it has great potential.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
U gonna update? cause this has some good potentail. I like it.
Umi chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Nice cliff hanger. Now get on with the story! T_T
Innortal chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Not a bad start, I am surprised you left it after one chapter, as it was a nice setup. I do hope you will try and restart it.

Innortal
PepperJAQ chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
nice start... it'd be great if you continued!

till next...
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Good start , but by the date it seems you left it sitting? You need to continue this as it does seem to hint at some things..

dennisud
The Nameless Author chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
is a good start. will you continue this story?
Silverscale chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Please update.
Terryie chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Nice start to the story. How about another chapter or two, I would like to see where this is going.
lemonsweetie chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
continue it please! you're doin GreaT!
TopQuark chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
where's teh rest more pleaes
CRose chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
It's a good premise, but you are moving too fast and trying to fit to much into a short chapter. A bit of time focuising on the varous problems that ranma is dealing with would have added to the story and given us a better understanding of what he's doing.
You then jump to ranma telling nabiki about a stone adn in the very next sentence Cologne shows up to confirm it, I dind't like that scene at all.
I would expand that a bit and add in a sentence or two to the first part with all the problems and mention the stone and what Cologne promised.
An extra scene, like Ranma getting into a fight with Kuno on the way to the nekohanten would have been nice. A good distraction to the scene you set up at the end there.
Just slow down a little bit and let the story build up a little at a time.
socorro chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Very good so far. I'd like to see more.
TornadoReviewer chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
RANMA AND NABIKI!
NABIKI!NABIKI!NABIKI!
Ekh..sorry but I like that girl and...NO SHE DID NOT BLACMAILED ME!
Anyway...I'm big fan of Nabi(she hates me when i call her that) so any Nabi fics are on the loose i read them:)
This fic begins interesting so i can say only one thing
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND UPDATE SOON!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Cologne's a little more manipulative than that. This destiny stone is obviously some form of Amazon treasure. She probably would have tested it on Shampoo first, and if it reacts like that towards Nabiki and Ranma, I doubt she would want to give any of the Tendo clan a leg up on her great-granddaughter. There's no way she'd tell them what's going on right off. It'd be better if Ranma and Nabiki figured it out for themselves. I'm hoping the next chapter's some form of trap. The Amazons would want to keep a balance of power.