Reviews for Pretend to Be Nice
Sounds like movie can't buy me love
subchan chapter 22 . 12/19/2016
Good job on the story. I liked it.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
Cute story. I really enjoyed it.
vampiressuck chapter 22 . 10/30/2010
Awww, I loved it! I'm going to peruse your author's page now, and I hope you have the completed sequel up there, missy!
vampiressuck chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
Okay, I'm loving this fic insanely right now, but there's one thing that drives me crazy. In Spike's POV, there is only ONE paragraph that didn't contain the word 'bloody' at LEAST once. I mean, I know it's a British thing and all, but come on! Spike doesn't say it that often!
Evi chapter 22 . 3/24/2010
I REALLY liked jeese's character! He was hella funny...Hello! Goodbye! :P LOL
silverforest11 chapter 22 . 3/1/2010
col story
Angellia chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
Aw that was the sweetest story! There wasnt one bit i didnt like. Youre a fantastic writer
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 18 . 3/12/2007
e! you used the buttface joke from legally blonde!

... (serious face) ...

i love you.
anon chapter 22 . 1/10/2005
this story rocks!
pixiecorn chapter 22 . 10/15/2004
hey that was so kool i really enjoed reading it. thats for thinking of such a mad story
eyelashxwishes chapter 22 . 6/25/2004
I loved this story and the sequel is going great so YAY!
susan pero chapter 22 . 6/17/2004
can u e-mail me and tell me the name of the sequael so i can read it.
KelleBelle1981 chapter 22 . 5/11/2004
Wow. That story was so cute. I am definitely thinking you should do a sequel. SEQUEL! Have I mentioned how much I love Spike? And Anya? And Fred? And Darla? And Xander? And Jesse and Angel? Sometimes Buffy. Heh. But I digress...your story was great. Keep up the good work, and write a sequel. Or I will send the penguins of doom doom doom doom doom to your house.
Michelle Lin chapter 22 . 5/2/2004
are you going to continue the sequel by making more chapters on this story or make a whole new story thing?