Reviews for Lie to Me
o chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
how dare you write about such a stupid tv series!

if you are gonna write about star trek at least use a decent series that is realistic and is not so sad and pathetic.

oh trek is now dead as paramount has brought in this stupid series.

come on compare it to tos that is true talent
o chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
how dare you write about such a stupid tv series!

oh trek is now dead as paramount has brought in this stupid series.

come on compare it to tos that is true talent
anon3908 chapter 14 . 1/26/2004
Is that the end? If so great job! It's not easy to write a story with a complete plot and a beginning, middle and end. You did a nice job, especially since you used little of the current show, thereby forcing you to explain more of what was going on. I've enjoyed reading this story a lot and I also enjoyed watching your writing style develop chapter to chapter. Great story, looking forward to reading more Enterprise fics from you!
-FPP
anon3908 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
In answer to you question...well yes it is quite different from the story line of the show. Some people may not like that but i find it a refreshing change. I would continue with it!
novelwriter chapter 12 . 1/21/2004
Hm-isn't Madison being a little cruel to everyone? I mean c'mon-she was mean to Archer, Reed and Tucker. Also, Reed kills himself and Tucker loses a hand? Write more please, but try to keep it from being farfetched!
anon3908 chapter 12 . 1/21/2004
AH! You can't leave us hanging like that! Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens to poor Malcom, and of course Trip. Great story, really well written!
neptune60 chapter 10 . 1/17/2004
OMG, how can she have cut of his hand.! How can he be an engineer with only one hand.? Wasn't she just a bit hasty there. Please update soon. Thank you.
KaleidescopeCat chapter 7 . 12/20/2003
Hmm.. Poor Madison. I was going to say put in breaks between the point-of-view/scene changes but you did do it in chapter seven. You may want to fix it in chapter six, but for some reason it wouldn't let me review that chapter. Also, watch out for spelling. Otherwise, it's good; looking forward to the next chapter!
KaleidescopeCat chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
You're doing better with the choppyness and the exclamation points. Bad Reed! Bad! i can't believe he would do that to his friend. But I suppose the rest of the story will be interesting...
KaleidescopeCat chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I offer two suggestions: don't make all your dialogue end with exclamation points, and make the scenes a little longer because it feels sort of choppy. Otherwise, it's quite interesting. Keep writing!
Maraschino chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
good start. I am curious to see where this is going. looking forward to the next chapter.