Reviews for The Problem With Knickers
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Ooooo, that was probably one of the most funnyest story I've ever read. Oh, the troubles of beeing famous.. And the ending was the most hilarious. Thank you for a good laugh, you totally made my day a better one.
anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
i loved your one shot and how you showed Viktor :)
they are such a cute couple :D
firefly chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
great story but snape seems a bit off? well done though.
merrysoul chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I couldn't stop laughing from this story! Great work on it. :)
SynethesiaTastesGrey chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was absolutely hilarious! I especially liked the ending. Krum was such a sweety, I like him way more now! Where did you get the name Pritkin from?
allofmyheart chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is a great story - excellent characterisation of Hermione and Viktor. Just, like several of your other reviewers, I found the Snape bit so obviously out-of-character that it jarred.
Tinsnail chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You are a delightful author, I think. well edited, clever, and you write an accent! I might make one suggestion, however...for the sake of clarity, it might be better to put some kind of obvious break in between the parts of the story where the time or setting changes, even if it is only a couple extra returns. I got confused in a couple of places.
FA-AL chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
The part with the knickers was so hilarious to read!

I really loved how you described the different charcters all from Victors point of view. You made him a real character in your story, not just one big oaf, which I really prefere to most other storys.

Great story!
dream of darkness chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I love the way you write about Viktor! And your Poliakoff is so adorable! Great job!
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
hilarious. i like it.
Valiowk chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was a nice story! You handled Hermione and Viktor very well, and the interaction between them was very natural. I also liked Poliakoff - such sarcastic comments he makes! :) The letter from Snape was rather bizarre, but apart from that, I enjoyed the story very much.
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I laughed so hard I think I pulled something. Excellent story.
Laureline chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I loved your story! It was very amusing, and I'm glad that for once the male protagonist falls for the real Hermione (not Ho!mione, the dreadful Hermione complete with pop music, make-up, and purebloodness that some "writers" here have come up with).

Poor Viktor, but all these knickers were rather hilarious. I really liked the way you wrote him.

My only criticism: the part with Snape. Honestly, I think if one day you tried to rework a bit that letter and make it a bit more in-character for Snape, then your fic would be perfect.

But all in all, a very enjoyable read. Thank you for your fic!
Lady Silvamord chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Oh. My. God. I have to admit that was the best Viktor Krum story I've read, EVER. Excellent. Poliakoff gets much love, and the end was...*hearts*

Fantastic.
duj chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Great fic except for the Snape bit, which sounded very OOC. Also there's a bit near the end where you've copy-pasted Krum's goodbye to the trio and forgotten to change it to his perspective.