Reviews for Winter Wonderland
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
What order are the stories in your series supposed to be read in in?
Dreamweaving chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
MOG:Tis been awhile since I've read some of your ammazing stories.
Metro:{Glances up from story}She hasn't got a clue who you are MOG.
MOG:{Blushes}I forgot I registered! I used to review as 'Im Evil'.
Metro:That name fit her better.
MOG:{Glomps Mokuba}So glompable!
Metro:You won't get a normal review outta MOG. This is awsome writing though. Have you ever considered being a writer?
MOG:Your going on my favorites._ How could I not put you there? Ja'ne!
Lady of the Thread chapter 19 . 1/4/2004
Well, thank goodness they defeated the criminals! And the police certainly picked a good time to show up!
*chuckle* There goes Amber, trying to play nurse again. Maybe, it comes from having Lily in her deck. ;-)
Let’s hope those new pieces Madam Christina gave to Tea, Mokuba and Taerro don’t also have strange powers!
Lady of the Thread chapter 17 . 1/2/2004
Hmm… I wonder what is Zurui’s motive in all of this anyway.
Yikes! Thank goodness nobody got hurt when the car went off the road!
*chuckle* I liked Seto’s way of handling the thugs with the rod although he activated the mind control power unintentionally.
OOh, good thinking by Serenity!
The dragon ride was neat. Just like Mokuba dreamed when he was little, hmm? :-)
Lady of the Thread chapter 14 . 1/2/2004
Hmm… Looks Tristan has actually learned a bit about dueling since the virtual world.
Poor Bakura. His arm is already in a cast and he almost gets squished by a desk!
Oh, boy. The bad guys having all of those pendants can’t be good.
Lady of the Thread chapter 11 . 1/2/2004
Hmm... Dueling in the basement and attic? *chuckle* I guess that must be Madam Christina being eccentric since there must be more comfortable places to play in the mansion.
Poor Mokuba! Kidnapped again!
Yami’s kaa certainly is mischievous, isn’t it? *chuckle*
Ouch. Looks like Joey and Taerro are going to have a headache. That must have been a really heavy book!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 19 . 1/2/2004
I know how Seto feels. I'm fighting a cold at the moment.
Corran And Valin chapter 19 . 12/31/2003
_ Yay! *clap clap clap* It was great! _! Cant wait for the next one!
Mamono chapter 19 . 12/31/2003
_ Oh such a cute ending! Poor Seto had a cold, I loved that part!(not him getting a cold, just the whole scene where they were checking on him! _~) Another wonderful ending to one installment of your awesome series! I'll be looking forward to the next one! _Happy New Year!
Garowyn chapter 19 . 12/31/2003
Great job! _ I always like it when the Priest is slightly confused about the traditions, etc.
Garowyn chapter 18 . 12/30/2003
Good chapter!
I look forward to the last chapter and your next story. _
Chris F chapter 18 . 12/30/2003
*pats The Truth on the back* Daw, it's okay, Truth. At least SK didn't put HERSELF into the story. I hate it when people do that.
Corran And Valin chapter 18 . 12/30/2003
_ GO SETO! Go Mokuba, that's right, don't be afraid! XD! _V! The White Dragon rocks XD
Mamono chapter 18 . 12/30/2003
_ Yay! They beat em'! is so cool! Summoning up the White Dragon whenever he wants! _ Oh this chapter was cool! Great job!
I wouldn't worry about what The Truth said, they must have problems if they didn't like the story! Just look at the hundred reviews for your whole series! It's awesome!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 18 . 12/30/2003
Shame the Pendants had to get smashed, but Tearro did the right thing.
I'm surprised Madame Christina doesn't think that she's jinxed after this...