Reviews for Big Kid
Bubbles chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Nice twist. Very clever with how the scene changes were written. Woulda made a good episode.
disassociated chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Brilliant, brilliant little fic. I love your Keiko. You've given her something the writers never managed; a voice. Why they threw away so many chances to develope her character, I don't know, but thank you for writing this. Deliciously angsty, and wonderfully written.
Brandytook chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I liked that one too! I even feel bad for Keiko, which is a very hard thing for me. Good, really good.
spritejessa chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Ah...intersting twist. I always saw Keiko as the subservient type of wife...but I like how you did her...I liked this . I liked it a lot

-Jessa
Chicagolovergurl chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
M...yay. Second-person angst. Of that, there is not enough in this world. (When did I start sounding like Yoda?)
That's really good. I've never been a Keiko fan but mostly because the writers never made an effort for the audience to like her or sympathize with her. But you did it:-) And I like your Keiko better:-)
Love, Peace, & Empathy,
-Chi
Lament chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
I liked this a lot. Well done! Keep writing.
Psyfi chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Well done! :) Please keep writing.
Sue M chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
MM, angst and Miles/Julian slash, what more could a girl ask for?
Bittersweet, I like this (though Keiko is a braver woman than I - I wouldn't go near Garak with a barge pole, he scares me witless).
Thank you.