Reviews for Why Can't I?
Chem-Death chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Shouldn't Goku be asking about that kiss?
Trinity Stark chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Sad...Sad but so beautiful...That line is just beautifully said. If you die I die...I love it. Good writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Omg you killed them!. Heartbreakingly sad, but I love it .You gotta write more.
Omgqueen chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
Omg i fricking hate you
Jrock07 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
ok first when did chichi go blond? and 2. (i may not kno exactly cuz we may live in different places) black ppl or the type you are portraying here do not say homedawg or stuff like that anymore. besides that, nice story
Danisha chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Chapter 4

I thought that this Chapter was going to tell the reader that Goku was in that Gang War, and he was one of the only 2 left alive. And the "Riany Park scean"...Classic!

I am also sorry...that I do not know the song that you were trying to write. !PLEASE DON'T LICK ME! now if it were Vegeta, Trucks, Piccolo or Goku I wouldn't mind!

(After saying this all four Z-Fighters came out of no where.

Each has a Evil Lustfull grin.)

Danisha:OO-key Guys!...I was just joking!

(I back away slowly, and was going to run But they where to fast for me. Goku flashed and poped behind me and held my weiast, at the same time Vegeta and Piccolo came on the sides one grabing one of my wrist holding each of them down. "furtur" Truck walked towrd me. Like stulking his braye, waiting for the kill. As he was close he lean over towrd my neck and lick sexully,)

Danisha!:NNNNNNNOOOOOO!

(Wakes up in bed)

Oh!...Only a dream!

Well...Going to read more...Later!
Danisha chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Chapter 3!

OK! Before I write how good/hot and steam your story is. Let me do something first.

This is the part in the story where ChiChi kissing the other guy in the clup.

(I grab my 23in shot gun and walk towrds the slut...I mean ChiChi and her man toy. When I got a good 5-feet from her I stoped.)

Danisha!: HEY! "saggie" ChiChi!

(ChiChi and the man looked towrd me. I grin with delight. when both seen the gun in my hand they look like they're going to run but was to late.)

(I point the gun and..!(POW)!..

HOW !(POW)! DARE..!(POW)!..YOU..!(POW)!(RELODE)..DO THAT TO..!(POW!POW)!GGOOOKKUUU!(POW!POW!POW!POW!POW!)

!AHAHAHAHAA!AHAH!

*Huff*...*HUFF*...SIGH that felt good!

(After making sure that Bitch body was turn to swish-cheese, I "RAN" out of there as fast as a Bunny on Crack. Before the POPO'S got there. like there going to even care what happens to a slute!)

Any how, I like the little steamy momment with P/G at the end! to bad Yamcha had to come in *sniff*sniff!

Want read on so...Later!
Danisha chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Hello! I'm on the next chapter!WWEEE!

Okey this 2nd chapter make me want to kill Chi-Chi,(Grr) She is such a HO! And I also think it's funny that Krillin keep's calling Goku "G", and after reading this chapter I found out that "G" ment Goku!LOL!

My home town is on the !"West-Side!" too. Like Vegeta! ALRIGHT!

Any way, wont to read on so...Later!
Danisha chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I know that you wrote this a long time ago, but this is a really good story. I'm going to keep reading and Review each Chapter so here I go!

(A LITTLE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER)

WOW! Piccolo is really cool! And Goku still a cute little Monkey. And Yamcha...(Read the end of story) KISSES PICCOLO! I-I mean...*Cuff*...That cool?

(long pause)

OK! I am a little..No...really freaked of that. But hey! I'll get over it. After all, love is love! XD
Apollo Owens chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
Haha! Blast from the past! You wrote this awhile back, but I wanted to tell you that I really liked this story. Moved kinda quick but I really liked it. The ending kinda made me sad though, but it was great. Keep it up!
SandMan chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Oh Jashin,that was amazing.*fights tears*
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
Omg you killed them! How could u? How evil!
Kaysin-12 chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
Very intense ending, the whole concept was a very original twist.
Shadowdancer18 chapter 15 . 4/28/2008
This was awesome. Heartbreakingly sad, but awesome. You gotta write more. I love it. I would have to say that this is one of the best fics I have read in a LONG time. Bravo, bravo.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »