Reviews for The Reverse Will
Kayi Rowling chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Out-Of-Nowhere Harry: "Have you seen a little girl? ..."

Seriously XD After watching a flash video at Youtube about it...

...gosh, that's funny! So funny! :D
maxters-angel chapter 12 . 9/9/2008
;_; are you gone forever?
ancientGonzoWisdom chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I found this story a long time ago (I love a lot of the Silent Hill parodies), and fell in love with it. It's nice to find it again. :)I mean come on, how many stories bother to include Seymour Guado?

Keep up the good work!
wormbuffet chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
This is the funniest fanfic I EVER READ, EVER! The way you use such...pompous words and droll humor...It kills me! I keep laughing out loud so much my parents think I'm losing my mind.

My favorite was when the "burned stripper" sprayed him with "hormones" and when the mannequin demons were trying to get the dollar bill. Oh, and how James keeps jumping through all those holes. D

This story rocks! Keep it up!
Joseph-ChesCa-the-Damned chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
This story is just getting funnier and funnier. I mean, crickets AND Barney.

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!

...Waiting patiently for the next chapter.
RPGMAN1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
This is a great story!

It's incredibly funny and well written.

I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
ChaosRuler chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
Nice, this story is very funny. Watch out for burned strippers. It would be funny if you made Maria a slob instead.
Queen Sydon chapter 13 . 8/17/2006
Hehe, totally awesome. Thought it took a while, it was worth it. Congratulations on writing the best SH2 parody out there!
Luna-Starr chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
Okay, I didnt get to review 13 cause it wouldnt let me but...

IM SO HAPPY YOU POSTED! IT WAS GREAT! THE MICHEAL JACKSON REFERNCES AND AND...The Bush preztal thing,

PLEASE HURRY TO UPDATE
mycookienotyours chapter 13 . 8/16/2006
Yes! It's so good to see an update, thank you!
Loke0 chapter 13 . 8/16/2006
I love this! It's the best Sh story I've read so far. Please go on!
Coronis chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Brilliant! Very funny, demonstrating a solid understanding of the game and with an eccentric take on the characters that is refreshing and compelling to read.
Charamber chapter 13 . 8/15/2006

Not The Beloved Jacket!

tHIS STORY (opps i hit the caos lock button)

is awesome! definatley one of my faves!

keep it coming!

Traffic Cone Head, Barney and The teletubbies are hilarious

and the ponies...those poor ponies...WHY?

HA HA HA HA HA
Out of the Orange chapter 13 . 8/15/2006
Oh God. The stripper-and-dollar scenes are so. Fucking. Unbelievably. Hilarious. I rarely so much as laugh out loud over fanfiction, but that nearly had me falling off my chair; I was cackling so hard. Just the image of a stripper-demon assaulting itself against a sidewalk in a desperate attempt to escape with its beloved dollar is just *murderously* funny.

To me, anyway. Maybe I'm just weird.

And I, for one, love the Final Fantasy camoes.
maxters-angel chapter 13 . 8/15/2006
Wo! Finally, and update! I love it, it was awesome, as usual!