Reviews for Friends Forever
RainPoet chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
ah, jaken bashing. my fave subject. 7/10
Blue Flame Alcemist chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
its good and i cant wait for a new chapter
Mr.Evil chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
Feeling very sick way too mushy, please add jelousy and heart break lots of it
I luv sess chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
I like the road kill jaken part that was funny ! I hope sesshomaru gets to over protective and does crazy stuff that would be dont end it soon and when I mean soon end at like 10 or if it seems like i'm telling you what todo if you dont what to listen then dont. KEEP ON WITH THE GREAT STORY._ YEAH
suicide-greeting chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
hm...that's weird...
Rushyuo chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
NOT hit u...*wheeze and breathe heavily* NOT HIT U? AH! U KNO HOW LONG IT TOOK U 2 UPDATE! MONTHS! MONTHS! *screamz in hysterics*

PLZ DONT MAKE ME WAIT THAT LONG EVA AGAIN! PLZ UPDATE SON! PLZ? *puppy eyes*
piccolojr212002 chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
i like it please keep going.
Mr.Evil chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
Sesshomaru and Kagome, that just doesnt sound right, well good story i hope some jelousy comes
aquajogger chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Hey, this is Ally, Hannah's friend. She reviewed my story, so I'm reviewing this one. If Lauren is the one getting this review, could you tell Hannah for me? Thanks. Maybe this will encourage her to review my stuff more often, eh? _
Anyway... Yeah. Interesting...
Rushyuo chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
TEEHEEHEE!JAKEN IS DEAD!
suicide-greeting chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
he-eh i love jaken bashing! it's so fun! please update
Keyocakes chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Tee he Roadkill Toad...lol Its great in some parts I think you should follow {Waizu Yoru Ame Otome"'s Idea about Kagome. Anyhow good story!
Dvlld chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
hmm i hope jaken lived i also hope he dresses like kohaku in a ceramic suit and acts like miroku an then she slapes him and he gets hit by a truck cus he was slapped out the window!
Random Floater chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
HAHA ROAD KILL JAKEN hehehe! Hey why not make Sess and Kag come into the pic ne? Kag could lighten his protectiveness ne? lol ja ne
Formerly: Maki Kino Kiko