Reviews for Responsibilities
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
That was great just like it shoulda been
annefan chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
yeah helpless has been one of my favorite episode. I'm fond of the slayer/watcher relationship so thank you for this beautiful fic
Triscut chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
'Helpless' has always been one of my favorite old school Buffy shows, so good on ya for writing a fic. I don't give out praise (or for that matter, reviews) lightly, but I have to say that Giles was written exeedingly well, and your polite-but-angry-Brit writing for his part was dead on character. Grr... Arghh... Quentin.
Cheers
Patricia chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I loved it! Probably no episode of BtVS has had more missing-scene fics written about it than "Helpless," but that is not the same as saying that those fics are always done well. You have done an excellent job with this one. I am a B/G shipper, so while I personally don't believe that Giles' affection for Buffy was paternal, this is your story, not mine, and you are entitled to your view-especially when you write it so well! The descriptions were so well done that I could see each person, his or her body language and expression, in my mind's eye. You have done a fine job. Please write more BtVS fan fiction. Sincerely, Patricia
GrimSage chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Wow.
This story is beautiful. I really like how you showed Giles true feelings for Buffy. He truly deserves to be the father figure in her life. I like how you tied this in with the show's dialog. An exellent job all around on this fic. Congratulations.
Whiro chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I like the way you handled that. It made for an interesting read. I enjoyed it! Bravo!
Whiro