Reviews for The Heart Of Darkness
AdmiralFirestorm chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant! The story is excellent! I could feel the emotion in the words! If writing top-notch stories was a crime then this would count for a capital punishment for how great it is! I mean it is pure art! Well Done!
honeylove90 chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
I love this story is getting good and please update soon D
BelovedDelusion chapter 21 . 10/5/2008
Will you be updating this one? It is my absolute favorite on this entire site. Please let me know my email is
BelovedDelusion chapter 18 . 4/10/2008
Pegasus looked at .:his:. weirdly. "Yes we can" he said.

"Y-yes, p-please, Serenity, l-lay here" he said, .:pointed:. to the little bed.

Cautiously, Serenity moved slowly to the bed that was surrounded with his equipment, which she already knew what they did. She had seen them before .:is:. shows she watched,

"I'm going out" Kaiba said finally, .:get:. up to leave.

He hadn't expected to get .:to:. girls.
BelovedDelusion chapter 17 . 4/10/2008
"You have to make a decision? Its her who should" a voice growled in his mind. Kaiba cursed. "Marik, get the hell out of my mind, before I make you suffer" Kaiba stated. "I will, but let me tell you this. You have no right whatsoever. .:You've done nothing bad things to her:.. Let her decide this! Must you make her whole life a living hell?" Marik asked, pleaded, hoping he would listen.

Serenity smiled brightly, making Kaiba feel slightly. . .good. "Thank you so much Kaiba! For letting me have this!" she screamed, jumping on the bed, and crawling up to him. She didn't fear him now, he couldn't touch her she was pregnant. "What the hell are you doing? Get the hell of my .:be:." Kaiba hissed sitting up.
BelovedDelusion chapter 16 . 4/10/2008
There already was a small candle lit, so all she had to do was take a seat on the toilet, and begin to read like she had planned, and hopefully, Kaiba wouldn’t mind her taking a book to read. And anyways, she thought, aren’t I being polite by going into here, instead of lighting a candle out there, and waking him up? She thought to herself, as she looked at the cover of the book. It was dark brown, and to her surprise, .:not:. title on it.

It did not take me long to figure out what was wrong, and for one, I am shocked. I had no idea these things existed, and the fact that my father is one of them, I fear. I heard him and mother talking last night. He wants her to become one of them. . .a vampire. Mother cried, and asked about us. Father said, I could be one as well, but Mokuba, my little brother, would have to wait a few years. So mother would wait with Mokuba, while I get the .:fortunate:. of turning into one

Surprised? Ha. I am. It’s been a while, and I can assure you I am not the same weak child I once was. As my fears had been before, they had been right. Barely a chance to protest, my father had grabbed me and turned me into what I have become, a vampire. At first, I was terrified, I wouldn’t drink the blood my father gave me, and surely would I never bite into someone, and to add to that, I cried. Father’s friends laughed, and father was humiliated, and he beat me. He beat me into a man that I am today. My father, being quite stupid, didn’t think I could grow strong over such little time. But I did, and I watched as he burned in the sun. No longer will his filthy hands touch my skin. After my father’s death, I went back home to find mother and Mokuba, but I went home to more sadness. Mokuba had been they’re crying for my mother, who had been dead for quite some time. Perhaps a week? Not knowing what to do, and forget the laws, I had made Mokuba into one of us. Maybe, not even a week later, I had left to .:fest:.,

“How dare you read what is not .:your:. to read”
BelovedDelusion chapter 15 . 4/10/2008
Is that what’s going to happen? She thought fearfully. Am I going to bear .:as:. son like that? Oh God, I hope I don’t she thought. I don’t think I want a child from Kaiba she thought fearfully.
BelovedDelusion chapter 14 . 4/10/2008
Once the cold hair hit his face, he smirked, finally away from everything. He flew into the sky, hungry for some blood, and tonight he would .:fest:., he deserved it anyways didn't he?

Serenity backed up a bit. She then ran into it, hoping it would move over a bit, but instead, the bookcase tipped over and .:feel:., making a loud crashing noise. Serenity's eyes widened as the books fell all over, along with everything else Kaiba held there.

He was usually used to people hating him, and he didn't mind it, he liked it that way, but for some stupid reason, which he couldn't figure out, he didn't want her too, and the fact that she did .:made:. him angry,
BelovedDelusion chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
She had thought his simple beatings were big, but after last night, they seemed so small to what he had .:one:. to her, and knowing he had done that made her feel even smaller and more pathetic then ever.
BelovedDelusion chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
Keep it up it rocks!

“ Ugly? Why you asshole! I’m not ugly, if anyone’s ugly, then it’s you buddy,” she said furiously. Who does he think he is? I’m not ugly she thought. Kaiba looked at her, something sudden washed over his body. .:Her:. smirked, she was so beautiful when she was angry, and he felt himself wanting her, to taste her.
BelovedDelusion chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
He opened his door to his room; entering it he scanned for the young woman. She .:lad:. on the couch, asleep, a book in her hand as the only candle lit lightened the small part of the room. He walked over to the girl, only wanting to blow out the candle and .:got:. to sleep, but she had steered and woken up.
BelovedDelusion chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
Love it so far!

“ Do you miss your brother, I mean a lot?” she asked. “ More then anything” he said. “ Well if you do, then you know how it feels to be separated from the one you love, so why do it to me?” she asked. “ I have my reasons,” he stated. .:She left at that:., she knew he wouldn’t say more and besides, they were finally getting along, why ruin it?

I can’t believe I said that he thought angrily to himself. He looked down on the small girl, and it seemed that she had liked what he said very much. .:Her smirked:., this was the first time they hadn’t fought, where they actually talk and had a conversation without fighting.
BelovedDelusion chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
He grabbed her chin and made it so she faced him. “ You know, me and my brother, we weren’t always like this, we were normal, and .:on:. night, I was turned into this.
BelovedDelusion chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
He walked up to her, his blue eyes cold and dark as they peered into her own light brown ones. “ Save it, I don’t care what you have to say, yeah you saved me, I didn’t ask you to, now say your goodbyes, because I refuse to waste another minute out here when I could be .:festing:.”

“ I hate my fate, I don’t want to live if I know it’s with you,” she barely said, fighting with herself to stay sane as she fought against his sweet touches. He smirked. “ .:Well what really are you going to do:. about it? You can’t over power me, you can’t escape me, what are you going to do? Right now I’m all you’ve got,” he said.
BelovedDelusion chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Serenity watched in confusion as he opened the door, leading her down the same two hallways as when she .:has:. first truly didn’t understand her master. One minute he was angry the other sad, she didn’t understand how his moods changed .:to:. quickly, and truthfully she thought she never would.

He fell to the floor making a small "ow" noise. He slowly rose to see what had caused him to fall. His brown eyes widened as he looked at his baby sister. “ S-Serenity? Is that you?” he asked in disbelief. “ Yes it is Joey” she ran to him, hugging him tightly as tears of joy slid .:own:. her red cheeks.