Reviews for Perhaps
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very nice. )
Hopeless Maiden chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I will finish going through your profile at a later date. It is currently 12:30am, and I am bone weary.

Oh, great one-shot, btw.
Dragons Maiden chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I really liked this story... Thinking about it, the fic really fits in with the end of the manga...
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Aw! This is so cute! Sad, but cute. Are you going to write more on this? I mean, you could leave it, but you could also continue it too. Either way is cool. But anyway, this is awsome! *Warm fuzzy feeling*
par armsford chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
this was wonderfull(no just because i used the word wonderful dosent mean im gay so stop wispering) Pretty sad but touching i liked it very much
Koume chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
cute!
aww... i was half-hoping that she wouldn't send him back in the end... but it's still cute!
i love your descriptiveness. you ahve a really nice style of writing, which i really like )
~Koume
DTN chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
*Sniffs* I'm not crying. I'm emotionless. -_-
This was so nicely written. I remember it in the manga.
A one shot? Wow, that's awesome! LINK! DON'T LEAVE HER D*MMIT! Great one-shot. Ja ne and keep up the great work!
~DTN (rare reviewer)
Perfect Solider 01 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
OOh! Another sweet story! Aww the sadness...I feel like crying... ;_; I think you should write another chapter...maybe resolving the sad situation when they were younger or something.
Anyhoo, keep writing your stories! _
babowonsuni chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
this truly is a work of art
i am also a band nerd, i have been in my school band for like forever
well write more
i enojyed how you made the characters play with their emotions
Rai Dorian chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Hi! _ I was stumbling around , and lo and behold, I found out that someone is almost as tall as me! Haha! I'm a little bit over 6 feet tall . . . everyone says they want to be tall but they don't know what a pain in the ass it can be. Yeah, I know these comments are completely random. I just wanted you to know you weren't all alone!
So . . . the fic. That is, after all, what reviews are supposed to be about. I like your writing style, and I think Zelda's emotions were portrayed quite well. However, there are many, many fics written about Zelda having to send Link back in time, and I wish you'd used your impressive writing skills on a more original plot idea. I would also suggest putting Zelda's thoughts in italics because I jumbled them up with the dialogue a couple times. You have to save to HTML to retain formatting, though.
It would have been interesting to read more of Link's thoughts on the matter. After all, he must be pretty depressed too. What if you wrote a second chapter documenting Link's reaction to what Zel says to him? Hey, you'd get more reviews. (we writers lurve reviews . . . *drool*)
Ah! Must stop rambling! Merry Christmas! _~
~r.d~
jessZdragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Its so sweet. You should add on or something. I hope you do. I love both your stories and would love to read more of them.
~Jessica
Hotaru1024 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
The story is good so far. It would be nice if the next chapter was longer though.
Pyroluminescence chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Like you said, Booteefull. (Or however you spelled it)
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
See? I said I'd read it. That was so beautiful; I almost cried! ...almost. (Never has a fic make me cry yet) I hope this isn't a one-shot. It is, isn't it? Darn. I think if you made this a series thing it would be so cool. And you'd probably get lots more reviews. You'd get them from me at least! - Tchao!
AntoineFrancois chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Great Story! I loved it. I am also a sophomore and you inspired me to write my own Zelda romance. Hopefully it should be up tomorrow. Anyways Loved the story!