Reviews for Scars
Draith chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
EEsh I haven't logged in in a while! . I checked out your bio, since you reviewed... I inspired someone to write? WOW! _ I feel so honored and important now! *giggles* Thanks for the shout, that was great.
Your poem was AWESOME! I was toying with the Shiori-to-Kurama idea, and just couldn't get it right... *sigh* This is better than I could ever do! I really like the style and flow of it, as well. It's unusual, but that is extremely befitting of a poem involving Kurama, in my opinion. I like the line, "There's a vulpine air around you," very much. Not only is it a nicely chosen and rare vocabulary word (heh), but it really gives another sense to the poem.
Alright, I've rambled on, now... Sorry, I do that! _ I really like the imagery you played with here, with the scars and Shiori's memories. Great poem!
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
cool. I thought that this was very nice.
Lady Ann Kenobi chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
What scars? I'm not exactly a poet. Are those literal scars or figurative scars? You could center a fic around this.
ukera15 chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Awsome pome you really have the 'emotion' in it keep up the good work!
wandering shadow chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
magnifico! wonderful! i loved it!
Jesscheaux chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
That was sweet and still tragically sad. A mother's love for her son *sniff sniff* I like how you mentioned that he looked just like his father. Awesome. Really good angsty poem! I loved it! Keep on writing, Ja ne!