Reviews for Promises
MethLabrador chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Last updated 2004...*dies a little on the inside*
LostLyra chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Please, please, PLEASE. Update! I know you probably get loads of reviews like this, but I was wondering, if this is on a permiant hiatus, what was going to happen?
merrypippin3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
this is such an amazing story! please continue! I'm dying to find out what happens!
merrypippin chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
I just found your story and fell in love with it, I know it hasn't been updated in years but could u PLEASE continue? I am fascinated by the dreams of the Shire, and REALLY want to know how it fits into our world. This story is beautiful emotional, intriguing, and very well written! to top it all it is centered on my favorite Lord of the Rings characters! I need more!
Ischemia chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
I know it's been like...four years...But this is such a wonderful story...I know you probably don't wish to continue it, but you really should. It's intriguing and witty, well written and catching. Out of all the MerryxPippin stories I've read, I like this one the very best. Thank you.
Sit In Solemn Silence chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Squee! Oh my,that is wonderful1 I can't wait to hear what Pippin was upset about, poor chap.
GinaDarling chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
Wow, I am in love with your story. Seriously. I really hope you update it. I must read more!
CockRobinisDead chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
ah! I love this fic! This much\-/ Please, Please write more. I would be so happy!
golden-kitsunebi chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
This is so good, but will it ever be finished? It's been a while (understatement of the year)
InsaneDoodleGirl chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
I just found your story by chance, and I must say, this story is excellent. Not many fanfictions have plots... And many have TERRIBLE grammar and spelling. Half of them are about sex anyway. . I don't care if it is, but it gets dull QUITE quickly. To read a story that has some tension AND a plot... It is mind-blowing.

Honestly, it's a pity you haven't finished this. I realize that it is incredibly unlikely for you to do so, but I do wish you would.

Hahaha, I like how Gandalf and Sam are in it. _ And of course Pippin. Pippin is wonderful. Sure, they're related in LOTR, but that's okay. They are cousins or second cousins, but since this is an alternate universe, I'll let that slide. _ A lot of older literature includes cousins marrying anyway, so it was quite normal for many centuries. Heck, Einstein married his cousin.

Anywho, I just wanted to say that this is a good story. Best of luck with whatever you are working on now in your everyday life. _
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
please, i beg of you, continue the story! the suspense is killing me!
AFreakInside chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
this story is amazing! i cant wait to read more of it. whats in the package?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
incredibly, incredibly awesomuch. please continue!
Suuiki chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
Ahh, you have to write more! I can hardly wait for the next chapter! For a while, I thought Fred was Pippin... but is he just another one of Merry's cousins or something? Anyways, awesome story, need more, finnish now.

Oliversgurl chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
I reviewed Chapter 5 and Chapter 6 and it has been forever since you updated. I am enchanted by this story and don't want you to stop...