Reviews for Value
nice story
BulletStrong chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
Ha! Loved it!
VanillaSlash chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
Loved this ff! Especially that last chapter: you went out with a very hot bang! XD
Chesh chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
This is one of my fav CSI stories!
kgb-willows chapter 7 . 1/2/2004
I loved the way you portraited the 'savage' side of our due. The scene which Catherine shoves Gil against the wall to 'protect evidence' is memorable. It was burned into my brain forever *evil grin*
Caroline chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
Gomey, I've said it before and I'll say it again, this story ROCKS! And yes, you have now sparked a full-on obsession in me for a star-crossed couple other than Caroline and Richard... bravo!
I especially love all the little 'moments' between G & C... in the interrogation room, in his townhouse, and of course, the end! Very intense... love it, love it, love it!
Nito chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
OH MY GOD! You HAVE to continue this. I seriously can NOT wait for the next chapter. Really loving it!
gilcathlover chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
Oh wow! I sure hope you're going to update this soon. Looks like Catherine has just walked into a big load of trouble. Great story!
sam chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
oh this is so good and G/C excellent
Max452 chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
OMG! What happened to my poor Grissom? I'm hooked! Please write more!
crazypixie chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
uh oh! what happened to grissom!
Barb8 chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
Man I am dying to find out what happened to Grissom and what has been happening. Please do not make us wait too long for the next part.
C.K chapter 4 . 12/8/2003
Hey, I am really enjoying this fic! I love the way you have Grissom and Catherine interacting. Just to be totally silly, is it a vampire controling Gil? LOL! Keep up the great work.
sneezy chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
wonderful story telling - don't stop - am on the edge of my lap top.
who is the dark stranger...Only Gomes can tell...
So hurry - 'nother chappy please