Reviews for Augustine's Goodbye
Heather Young chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.
Gwen Luthael chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
wow... this was awesome... so sad.. poor ghost!

you are an awesome writer! you're goin' on my author alerts list!

keep writing

-gwen
silenced lambs chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Awesome job! I loved it.
Trialia chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Oh, Elf. This is beautiful. 'm almost crying here, and I never really connected with Ghost, but this has changed that.
So, so incredible...just...wow.
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Oh, don't make us cry. Apparently I can get dehydrated by almost anything Matrixy now.
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Now, St. Augustine would have disapproved of the thoughts of fornication in this text, but I will OF COURSE forgive that because THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL FIC! I'VE BEEN WATITING FOR A GREAT GHOST/TRINITY FIC FOREVER! *hl* Awesome job. Beautifully constructed with each time frame, and I love description of Trinity in the pre-Matrix 1 dance scene. Lovely. :)
PhoenixFyre chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
That was so beautiful, and so sad! I'm still crying. Bravo!
Hecate chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
i knew it! the moment i saw the words ' depressing music' i instantly thought of evanescence! i love that song!
love the fic! its great how you sort of carve ghost's background into the matrix story, and you're really good at descriptive similes! and the parts where you stuck in the lyrics of 'my immortal' really give it more expression!
keep up the good work!
Almostdefunct chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Beautiful!
Without doubt, the single best Trinity/Ghost fic of any kind that I've ever read. You really bring out the emotions only hinted at in the movies and ETM. Heh; I had to do the "big sigh, I'm NOT crying" thing several times. Which means I really loved it. (Which I did... um, yeah.)
Absolutely, positively perfect.
geekgurltrintywannabe chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
so good. and sweet. Poor ghost, aaww. i was so relieved it wasn't trinity/ghost in that way. neo and trinty 4 eva!
are you gonna write more or is it a one off? u shuld write more. _
Q chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Aw...that was beautiful. I applaud you.
Centaur chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
This is just. . . wow. This is so good. SO good. This is without a doubt the most realistic Trinity/Ghost fic that I've ever read. I wish I had anything more to say, but I don't. The only thing that kind of bugged me were the Evanescence lyrics. .. but that's just me being sick of Matrix songs with Evanescence lyrics in them. You don't really need them here. But apart from that, don't change a word. And submit this to The Construct.
Jocelyn chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
SOB! Oh gads, this is marvelous. You've sketched those two characters out so beautifully. I was always annoyed that the W Bros only aluded to Ghost's feelings in the game, and not the movies (since not everyone out there has Playstation or whatnot!) You've expanded so much on the characters, but made it feel very real.
This final "missing scene" was also excellent. I've been speculating myself on what befell poor Tank, and this is one sad but plausible possibility.
One request: could we possibly have an epilogue of Ghost's feelings after "Revolutions"-when he finally realizes Trinity's not coming home? (Sniffle!) That could be beautiful, and since you already handle those characters so well, you could definitely do it justice.
In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing ANY new material from you.